Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Masseur from China

It was a very hot weekday afternoon and I was hanging around Chinatown, not having anything on my mind except to kill time until my dinner appointment which was 3 hours later.  While loitering outside Peoples' Park, I was approached by a very good-looking China guy.  He chatted me up and then offered to give me a massage for $80.  I asked him where and he replied, "my place is just round the corner."  He was very persuasive, promising me a good time. Since I had about 3 hours to kill until my dinner appointment, I accepted his offer after some urging on his part. 

We walked to his flat which was near Sago Lane.  When we entered, there were at least 5 other equally gorgeous guys lazing around in the living room in various stages of undress.  




One guy caught my attention.  He was standing at the doorway to the kitchen looking at me, wearing a sexy black transparent underwear which contained a very huge package. Our eyes met and he gave me a smile.  His right hand moved to his crotch and grabbed his bulge.


My masseur immediately led me to the bedroom.  It was sparsely decorated.  There were 2 wardrobes on one side of the wall and 2 huge mattresses on the floor.  The window was covered by a flimsy curtain. He switched on the air-conditioner which didn't provide much cool air, anyway.  Then he told me to strip and lie on the mattress face down. I did as told.

Standing at a corner of the room, he took off his clothing and unceremoniously began the massage.  He started with my back and commended me on my smooth and fair complexion.  Soon I felt him sitting on my bums with legs astride.  He was wearing only his underwear and I was quite sure I felt some hardness between his legs.  Each time he leaned forward to massage my shoulders, I could feel him pressing his half-hard cock onto my bums.  After a couple of minutes, I felt the hardness beneath his briefs expanding in size. 

About 20 minutes or so into the massage, he requested me to turn over.  As soon as I turned over, he laid his body on top of me and started kissing me on my neck and pressing his hard cock against my abdomen.  I was enjoying it but disappointed at the same time that he didn't give me a proper massage as agreed.  However, I let that go.  Soon his lip was on my tit and he began by sucking my right tit before moving on to the other. 

Pretty soon, I forgot about wanting the massage.  My body was responding to his sensual manipulation of my body.  I hugged him and my hands caressed his back.  He seemed to like that and he started pounding his hard cock against my crotch.  Slowly my hand moved down to his hips.  Placing my thumbs under the waistband of his briefs, I tugged at his briefs.  Slowly I pulled his tight briefs downwards, exposing his bums.  He cooperated by lifting his body off me so that I could pull his underwear all the way down to his knees. 



He buried his turgid erect cock between my thighs and started moving up and down in a simulated fuck.  I clenched my thighs tight and he continued to fuck me in between my thighs.  Putting his mouth to my ear, he asked if I like getting fucked.  I lifted my legs up and he took the cue.  He reached for a condom which he passed to me.  I put on the condom for him but not before taking his 5.5-incher into my mouth to give him a thorough tongue bath. 


Soon he was lubing my hole and finger fucking me as I stroked his rubber-covered cock.  Then he lifted my legs high up in the air, moved his body close to mine and positioned his erect cock at my anal orifice.  Slowly and gently, he inserted his cock into my well-lubed hole.  There was some pain as his cock was thick even though it was not too long.  But soon the pain was forgotten as he started pumping me sending me over the edge.  He was a slow fucker making sure I was enjoying it.  Several times he asked me to beg him to fuck me or he would stop.  I played along and begged, "fuck me harder, faster .... your cock feels so big inside my hole.  I want you to fuck me ... fuck me hard, harder."  He picked up speed as I urged him on.  He fucked me expertly for over half an hour and then asked where I wanted his cum.  I replied, "cover my face with your spunk."  Needless to say, he was more than happy to oblige.

He continued plunging his hard cock in and out of my tiny bum-hole and within seconds he started groaning and let out, "ohhhhhhhhhhhh, now now now I'm cummmmmmmmmming."  He gave a final plunge deep into the depths of my anus and kept still.  His body straightened and at that moment I felt his cock expanding inside me.  He took his rubber-covered cock out of my fuck-hole and sat on my chest.  His cock was in front of my face, staring fiercely at me as it twitched uncontrollably.  He removed the condom and his sperm shot out from his pee-hole.  The first spurt dropped on my hair.  He aimed his throbbing cock at my face and the second shot landed somewhere near my right eye.  I counted a total of 7 spurts, all of which landed all over my face.  I was feeling blessed.  After he had recovered from his orgasm, he used a clean towel and wiped my face clean. We took a shower together, all the while exploring each other's body as we soaped one another.  But he was unable to attain another erection, sadly.

At the end of the session I paid him the reduced price of $50 for the massage plus an additional $150 for the fuck which was quite expensive but well worth every second of the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...