Tuesday 6 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Seducing Louis Mahtani

I first met Louis Mahtani when I was in my mid-20s.  Even at that age, I was attracted to straight guys. There is something about the complete impossibility of blowing and tasting a masculine, clean-cut, heterosexual boy that I find irresistible. 
 
Louis was in my cohort of recent graduates from university.  They were all young, straight, and good looking boys.  To celebrate our graduation, we took a 3-day trip to the Southern Highlands, NSW.  It was the middle of a hot summer, and we spent our days outdoors, horse-riding and trekking. I quickly noticed that Louis was somewhat different from the other guys in our group.  He was quiet, thoughtful, very introspective and very smart.  He was a handsome lad, of Northern Indian breed, about five feet nine, and a proportionate weight.  He had a firm, youthful body, a healthy complexion, dark hair, and a shy, killer smile. He wore white berms that showed off his tanned, muscled legs to great effect. 




We got along well. I learned that he was recently married (match-made) and the father of a 3-month old baby. My excitement at his unavailability grew. I found myself wondering if he was cut or uncut, and day dreamed about the size, shape, texture, smell, feel, and taste of his cock. I wanted him very badly. My opportunity came sooner than I had expected.

On our last night, our friends stayed at the bar, drinking heavily. By the time I called it a night, most of us were drunk and exhausted. As I headed up to my room, I noticed Louis a few steps behind me. Seeing him alone and vulnerable in his semi-drunken state, something possessed me. I let him catch up with me outside my room. "Come in and hang out for a while?" I smiled. Louis hesitated. "I should call it a night," he said, smiling politely. "Come on, only for a while?" I opened the door and smiled, grateful for the alcohol that had lowered my inhibitions. Louis relented, and sank into a chair across from my bed. After a few minutes of small talk and another drink, while I sneaked peeks at his full, sumptuous thighs, I decided it was now or never. My heart pounding, I asked, "Louis, would you like to have some fun?"


"What do you mean?" he slurred, his eyes half closed.
"How about a movie?" It was a lame effort, but the best that I was capable of in the moment.

"Dude, I'm gonna sleep. I should go,"  He rose from the chair, heading toward the door.  But I gently steered him to the bed and he sat, then lay back down, his legs still on the ground. I quickly started an adult movie from the hotel's online library. Louis, his eyes half-closed, turned his head to watch. This was my chance, I thought. Slowly, I unbuttoned his berms. He turned back at me and tried to resist.


"What are you doing?" he slurred.
"Just want you to have some fun," I replied. I gently started pulling his berms to his knees. He was wearing white briefs, and I could see a tell-tale lump and a patch of pubic rising from above the elastic band of his briefs.  I was totally hooked when I saw his pubic hair.

"Dude, no," he resisted, trying to raise himself and reach for his shorts.  "Louis, just once please.  I promise you'll enjoy it and no-one will ever know about it."

Something about this reassurance seemed to calm the young stud. He hesitated, then lay back down, and gave out a loud sigh, moving his head left and right.  I quickly lowered his berms to his ankles, removed his trainers, and pulled them off completely. Moving back up, I planted light kisses along his inner thighs, taking in the faint smell of his pubic musk. He was totally hot. Fearing that he might change his mind any moment, I peeled off his briefs, my heart racing, and exposed the most perfectly shaped, cut cock I have ever seen. It lay sideways, sleeping on his large, hairy scrotum. Louis was gorgeous between his legs. He started breathing heavily, his chest rising and falling.


I parted Louis' thighs and raised his legs onto the bed for better access to his body. He continued to watch the movie, his head turned sideways. The ripened smell of his beautiful genitals now hung in the air – he had not showered after running around the whole day, and I could not be more grateful. It was the sweet, heavy smell of over-riped fruit. I moved in, kissing the head of his cock in a gesture of total submission. I then licked his balls, and lifted them gently to smell the most private space between his legs. If I could, I would have stayed there forever. He was moist and mildly pungent, and I flicked my tongue to taste the underside of his scrotum. He was hot, hot , hot. Above me, Louis lay on the bed, moaning softly.


I noticed that he was now partially erect.  I took his cock in my mouth. "Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck," Louis murmured.  His cock hardened as it throbbed in my mouth.
His cock was now fully erect in my mouth and I estimated it to be about 6-7 inches. It was thrilling to know that I was the first guy to perform fellatio on this magnificent young guy, that Louis had allowed me to go where only women had gone before. I applied quick strokes with my mouth, using my hand to jerk him off. Louis started moving, raising his ass rhythmically to offer me his cock.

 
I was emboldened by his desire. "Fuck my face, Louis," I said.

Louis was drunk and very pliable at this point. I made him get on all fours on the bed, facing the TV, as I crawled underneath and lay on my back, my face level with his throbbing dick. Then, I put my hands on his muscled buttocks and guided him into my mouth. Louis moaned heavily and started bucking shamelessly, his cock tickling my throat as his balls slapped against my chin each time his cock entered my mouth to the hilt.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god, you're good, my wife won't do this for me" he groaned again and again, as he watched the video intently. His breathing became shallower, his thrusts more assertive. Every now and then he would slow down, paused, then resume his thrusts. Suddenly, I tasted something new in my mouth...something mildly salty...and realized with a thrill that Louis was now leaking precum. I was tasting the very essence of this boy, and he didn't even know that he was leaking precious juice into my mouth. For several minutes I was in heaven, my hands feeling his muscled, undulating ass and my mouth tasting his fresh precum. Suddenly, Louis' thrusts became irregular and he stiffened.


"I'm gonna cum," he whispered, still watching the video, and pulled his cock out from my mouth.  He held his cock in his hand and started jerking it, inches from my mouth.


"I'm gonna cum," he said again, then moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, ohhhhhhhhh shit," as his cock spurt powerful jets of warm cum into my waiting mouth. Louis came again and again, moaning softly, filling my mouth with his salty juice. I was aware of the faint smell of ammonia. When his spurts subsided, I pushed him down to take his cock in my mouth again. He twitched, as I sucked on his sensitive head, sucking from it his remaining cream.


After a few minutes, Louis turned over and collapsed on my bed, breathing heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...