Wednesday 7 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Chinese Worker

Several weekends ago, I attended a house warming at Pasir Ris.  I left the party early as I had an early morning meeting on Monday.  On the way to the bus stop I dropped by the shopping centre to use its toilet.  A China guy stood beside me and yes, he was urinating, and so was I.  After he finished, he continued standing at the urinal and began to stroke his dick until it was hard and erect.  He didn't once glanced at me.  I moved my body nearer to his and looked at his hard cock.  He stepped back to let me see his cock which I estimated to be about 5.5 inches (not so long) but extremely fat (probably more than 2 inches in diameter) with a helmet shaped cock head.  It was quite a sight. He entered the cubicle leaving the door ajar.  I entered and locked the door.  He leaned against the tiled wall and shut his eyes. 



I lifted his shirt up to reveal a very toned body.  His entire torso was smooth and hairless.  Just above the elastic band of his Hanes briefs, I saw a hint of pubic hair, a prelude to what was inside his briefs.  His pants were unzipped exposing his bulging briefs.  I slowly pulled his work pants down to his ankle.  Then I pressed my face against his bulging briefs to inhale his masculine odour which emanated from his unwashed cotton underwear.
 
I kissed his hard cock through his briefs causing his cock to twitch several times.  He got impatient and pulled his briefs down revealing his thick cock which was standing at 45degrees from his abdomen.  At the tip of his cock was a pearly drop of precum.  I licked it and then continued to use my tongue to lick his cock head. In just a short while, his legs started trembling and then he pushed his whole cock into my mouth. I felt his cock pulsating inside my mouth and then it happened - his cock was spewing loads after loads of thick sperm down my throat.
 
In just under 5 minutes, it was all over.  He dressed up and quickly walked out of the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...