Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Threesome with my Landlord Zac

Just a couple of years ago, for a short period on an overseas assignment in Thailand, I rented a room from Zac. He was an American-born Chinese working in the American Embassy in Bangkok. The house was a 2-bedroom terrace house with a nice little garden, a short walk from my workplace (on contract for 6 months). 

One night I met up with Ben though grindr.  He came straight to meet me after work and I was immediately taken in by his very smart office attire - suit and tie.  He spent the night in my room making hot love to me.  Even though he was not extraordinarily well endowed, he knew how to make good use of his tool. When I woke up the next morning, I could smell French Toast wafting up from the kitchen downstairs.  Then I realised that I had spent longer than I intended to with Ben from the night before. All that intense fucking again and again had left Ben ravished, and he hoped he could score a delicious bite to fill him up for the drive home. I ran down the stairs to greet Ben, dressed in only my tight black jocks.  I joined him at the breakfast table.   

Suddenly, we were greeted with a "morning Kim".  Ben was startled, until I introduced Zac as my housemate. "Another late night dude?" I teased. Zac just rolled his eyes, standing in front of us in just his jockey briefs.  Ben then excused himself, planted a quick kiss on my cheek, collected his LV briefcase and left.

I was now alone with Zac who sat at the breakfast table admiring me in my briefs.  He had this huge, cheesy and cheeky, but handsome natural smile on his face. Zac said, referring to the fact we were both hanging out in nothing but sexy jocks. Zac's one-size-too-small briefs were of very thin, transparent fabric and left nothing to the imagination.  I could easily make out the outline of his organ which looked like a soft 6-inch cock curled around to fit inside the tight briefs with 2 sizeable balls.

I said to Zac, "looks like we're both staying in today. What would you like to do?" "I think you know," Zac said as he took my hand and started to lead me back upstairs. But we couldn't even make it to the top before Zac pushed me against the wall and started kissing me as we groped each others' bulging packages.  Zac pulled my briefs down as I kicked them off to the bottom of the stairs. I then pulled the front of Zac's jocks just down far enough to release his erect cock over the top of the waistband and guided him down onto the steps. I then pushed Zac's legs open, getting in between them as I sucked Zac's now fully erect 8.5-inch dick.  I alternated between suctioning sucks and light swirling of my tongue around his huge head, often tickling his piss slit with the tip of my tongue.  His cock throbbed in my mouth and he held my head to still me.  Pulling his throbbing cock out of my mouth, he held the base of his cock in an attempt to prevent himself from cumming to quickly.  But it was too  late, a small pearl of semen formed at the tip of his blood-engorged cock and then slowly flowed down his shaft.  Then another small spurt escaped his urethral opening, flowing down his shaft and landing on his scrotal bag.  He leaned back on the steps as his fingers clenched on his penis at its base.  Somehow, he managed to stop any further emission. He stayed still and pulling my face to his, we started frenching. The wooden steps were starting to get uncomfortable so Zac dragged me up and led me into his bedroom.



Once inside, he threw me onto the bed like a child throwing their rag dolly during a tantrum. He climbed over me and rammed his anaconda down my throat to face fuck me. "You like getting fucked in the mouth, don't you, bitch?"  My mouth was too full of hard delicious cock to say anything in response.

Because of the loud moaning and grunting between us guys, we didn't hear Ben coming back to pick up an important document he had forgotten. There was no sign of either me or Zac downstairs.  Ben noticed my discarded briefs.  He was wondering why my briefs were randomly thrown at the bottom of the stairs?  He had a sneaking suspicion that something was happening upstairs.  So Ben quietly ascended the stairs, at the same time sniffing my used briefs as his cock rapidly grew hard.  Standing at the entrance to Zac's bedroom, his suspicion was confirmed as he saw Zac face-fucking me. 

As my back was facing the doorway, I didn't see Ben sneaked closer.  



He approached me, lifted me up from underneath and started fucking me. I was a bit startled to find a cock unexpectedly drilling into me but quickly grew to enjoy the element of surprise.  Zac and Ben had never had a threesome before, or even been together, yet there was something surprising about this for Zac who grinned that devilish smile of his, laughed, and managed to move his head enough to meet Ben's tongue as they started to exchange kisses.  Ben remained fully dressed, ready to dump his load and leave again as he was risking being late for work.  Zac grabbed Ben by the tie to pull him even closer to him. Needing this to be a quicky, Ben let himself cum and fixed up his clothes. Zac's cock slipped out of my mouth for a brief second, during which I asked him how close he was to cumming. "Soon, babe," he answered.

"Fuck me then. I wanna feel you in me, even if for just a couple of minutes," I said. Zac lifted me up and planted his dick in my ass, exactly where Ben had deposited his load, minutes before.  Zac sped up his thrusts once his throbbing cock was inside me.  Within seconds, he released his load. When he extricated his cock out of my hole, it was still  hard.  We lay in bed kissing as our cocks collided and our hands explored each other's bodies.  Somehow we managed to make it into the bathroom for a shower before going for another round of heavy duty sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...