Sunday 4 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Working in a Shoe Shop

When I was an undergraduate, I took up several vacation jobs for extra pocket money. There was this one year when I was recommended a job as a night salesman in a small shoe shop in Peoples' Park Complex.

I remember it was a weekday evening and a very quiet one, for that matter. Most of the other shops had closed for the day but I had to keep the shop open as the owner was quite strict about closing times.  Finally an Indonesian customer walked in asking whether we offered custom-made shoes.  I called my boss who said we could but for a premium price. The customer was alright with the price and so I proceeded to take measurements.  

To my surprise he had extra large feet; really large compared to most Asian customers I had served.  As I measured his foot, he began giving out soft moans and I wondered why.  He was sitting on a stool while I squatted in front of him taking down various measurements.  When I had finished measuring, I looked up and as my eyes were level with his crotch, I could see the huge bulge in his pants.  I was startled at the size of the mound that had formed beneath his pants.  He noticed my surprise and told me that whenever someone touched his feet, he would get very sexually aroused. Then he told me that his erection was uncomfortable, almost painful because there wasn't enough room in his pants for his burgeoning dick.


I was a bit excited by his remarks but continued to show him a couple pairs of shoes for him to choose the design.  He didn't like any of them so I offered to get several new arrivals which were kept in the storeroom as they had not been tagged for display yet.  When I was in the storeroom, he entered after me and took me by surprise when he dropped his pants and pulled down his underwear.  He was already fully aroused, his fat erect cock pointing 45 degrees towards the ceiling.  I stared at his erect cock and it started to twitch causing his cock to slap against his lean abdomen. 

"My God!", I uttered, without taking my eyes away from his boner. "Just how long exactly is that thing?"

"I don't know. I guess you'll need to measure it.", he said. So I did spend  more time than I needed to measure his equipment.  "7 and 1/2 inches,"  I announced and he gave me a gleeful look of pride.


I told him to wait while I went out to shut the door and left a sign to say that I'll be back in 15 minutes.  When I returned, he had already taken off his pants and underwear, leaving only his t-shirt on.  He sat himself on the floor.  I got down on my knees between his wide open legs and began sucking on his erect cock, slurping on it as if it was a huge lollipop.  His cock was too big for my mouth but I could get at least two-thirds of the entire cock in before I started gagging.  Halfway through, I looked up at him and asked him to tell me when he was going to cum as I wanted to watch him squirt.



Once I got used to the size of his cock and was comfortable with its girth, I began to suck it as much of his length as I possibly could.  All the while my right hand was massaging his testicles, contained in a smooth hairless scrotal bag.  He must have be quite sex-starved as it took only a few short minutes of deep sucking before he warned me he was about to go over the edge.  I reluctantly quit sucking and replaced my tongue with the tip of my finger and tickled the "g string" on the underside of his corona.

Within seconds his whole body started trembling and he gave out a soft moan, signalling to me that he was cumming.  I cupped my hand under his cock but his cock jumped quite vigorously and the first spurt shot over my hand and splashed on my shirt. Then the rest of the jizz just gushed from his impossibly swollen glans. And it kept cumming until it almost overflowed my cupped palm. Finally only a small trickle hung from his piss slit. I licked that off and poured the handful of semen into his underwear, then wiped off my hand on it.  He wanted to clean off the sperm from his briefs but I made him wear them back with the sticky white semen on them.  He smiled at me and gave me a wink.


He walked out of the shop smelling like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...