Sunday 4 June 2017

Travelling Tales: Hot Thai Masseur

During one of my recent trips to Bangkok, my cousin who works and lives there, brought me and my friends to a karaoke lounge.  It was a posh outfit where the waiters wore crisp white shirts with black bow ties. On arrival, we were greeted by several male hosts who were all drop-dead gorgeous.  They led us to a private room and as soon as we were seated, a waiter took our orders for drinks.  Then a bevy of very good-looking boys marched in and stood in a line at the front of the room.  My cousin told us to pick the boys we like to keep us company for the evening.

My mind was whirling and swirling as I couldn't decide who to pick as they were all equally good looking.  They were mostly in their 20s. I asked for someone who could communicate in English but sadly few of them spoke fluent English. I was told that most of the clients were only interested in their bodies so speaking good English was never a criteria.  At the end, my cousin did the selection on our behalf since he was a regular client there and knew the special quality of each of the boys.

My cousin picked 6 manly guys for us.  When they entered, immediately I locked eyes with a dashing looking guy - macho, rugged and not too young.  I prefer this type rather than the sweet looking twinks. (Later, I found out he was in his 30s and was one of the oldest albeit most popular guys on the block.)  He understood my gaze and took his seat beside me.   The boys took their seats between us and drank and sang with us.  After a couple of drinks, they began to romance us.  Soon my guy had one hand round my waist as his other hand began to caress various parts of my body starting with my arm.  It was all done very tastefully without being obscene. Then he invited me to a dance (Anne Murray's You Needed Me). His movements were very sensual - occasionally, he would press his semi-hardness into my crotch. Then he guided my head to rest on his shoulder and started nibbling my ear lobes.

After a couple of dances, he asked if I like a massage. He offered to do it for  3000 baht and I thought that was quite a good deal. So we went back my hotel room at Le Meridien in Patpong.

Once we entered the hotel room, he immediately held me by my waist and kissed me on the lips. He held my body close to his and his hands began to grope my buttocks.  I could feel his hardness through his pants. After frenching for what seemed like eternity, he suggested that we took a shower before starting with the massage.

He helped me undress and when I was totally nude, he stood back and admired my body and gave out a soft whistle. He complimented me on my fair complexion and beautiful bums which he said really turned him on.  Then he started to strip, very slowly, making a big show of it.  His jacket and shirt were off and I saw how well sculpted his body was. Unlike most Asians whose body are smooth and hairless, my Adonis had a fine dusting of hair on his chest and more on his torso and thighs. He flexed his body and proudly showed off to me his sexy body which had some tattoos which is a real turn-on for me.

Then he unbuckled his belt and standing with his legs astride, he swung his belt around just like the way a professional male stripper would. He flung his belt to a corner of the room. Then he began to gyrate his hips and slowly unbutton the top of his smartly tailored pants and continued to gyrate his hips until the top of his zipper slowly came undone exposing the top part of his Emporio Armani briefs. Using his fingers, he motioned for me to come forward.  When I was standing near him, he signalled to me to help unzip his pants. Once his zipper was all the way down, he thrusted his hips forward inviting me to pull his trousers down which I happily obliged. Then he kicked his pants off and stood there in his tight-fitting white briefs. How I love men in white briefs. They look so virginal, so pure. 
Then turning around, and bending forward, he pulled his briefs down and off, exposing to my view his tight muscular bums. Swinging around, he stood with his legs wide open and let me take my time to admire his naked body.  His beautifully shaped dick looked beautiful even when flaccid. Then he pulled me up and led me to the bathroom.
Once we were in the shower compartment, he started by spraying my body with water and then began soaping me down.  His hands lingered around my chest while his fingers playfully tweaked my nipples. With one hand playing with my nips, his other hands slowly found its way to my buttocks.  He then proceeded to soap my man-cunt. His index finger entered my arsehole and lingered there, taking its time to clean me down there.  Then passing me the soap, he invited me to do the same for him. I washed his entire body paying special attention to his dick which was already at full mast.  It was not extremely enormous but was beautifully shaped with a rounded cock head.  Light veins ran through his shaft from the tip of his cock all the way down to its base. His foreskin rowed back completely when his cock was fully erect, revealing a pinkish and shiny cock head.  I took my time washing his dick.  
Having washed the soap off our bodies, he led me back to the bedroom.  He laid me on the bed in prone position. Then he spread my legs open and got himself into position.  He knelt between my opened legs and position himself in such a way that his erect cock was touching the entrance to my man-cunt. But there was no attempt to enter me, he was merely teasing me.  He began the massage at my shoulders and neck. Each time he moved forward, his erect cock would brush against the opening of my man-cunt. It felt nice and very titillating. This happened again and again for a full 10 minutes by the end of which I could feel that he was oozing a copious amount of precum. I could feel the wetness on his cock head each time it brushed against my thighs.  Then his strong hands moved down my spine pressing on the joints with pressure until his fingers rested just above my anus. Then he exerted stronger pressure with his thumbs as his other fingers drop downwards  to gently massage the opening of my anal orifice. Each time his fingers brush against my anal opening, I felt a chill up my spine. Finally, his palms travelled down the entire length of my legs until they touched my toes. Then he lightly used the tip of his fingers to tickle my sole before beginning my feet massage.  When he did this, he sat on one side of the bed and placed my leg on his thigh.  He placed my toes very near to his crotch and every now and then, I could feel my toes touching his half hard dick.  He didn't seem to have any reaction to my touch as he concentrated on massaging my feet.  Then he changed position and squatting between my open legs, he began to massage my shin all the way up my thighs. The pressure was quite good and I could feel my muscles relaxing. But as soon as his hands reached my thigh, his movement became more sensual. He interspersed between light and hard pressure. When he reached my upper thighs, his fingers would invariably brush against either my arsehole or my balls.  A few times, I could feel his fingers lightly pushing its way into my hungry-for-sex man-cunt.

After doing my thighs, he again changed position.  This time, he placed his whole body on top of me with his strong arms placed by my side.  He lifted his body with his legs and began to use his body to massage my body, in an up and downward movement. As his body made contact with mine, I could feel his cock slowly coming back to life.  After a couple of seconds, his cock became fully aroused by the body to body contact.  He continued sliding his body up and down my body but this time, I could feel his hard cock massaging various parts of my own body.  Then he re-positioned himself, so that his erect cock could massage my upper thighs and buttocks. It felt so wonderful.  The cock massage lasted a good 10-15 minutes before he told me to turn over.

When I turned over, I could feel my own precum flowing out of my cock, wetting my lower torso.  He immediately placed his face on my pubic region and licked up my precum.  Then he positioned himself between my opened legs such that his erect cock was pressing against my own erection.  He gently place his body against mine and began the cock massage but this time facing me. He would slide his cock from the groin up to my abdomen and let it move up my chest until the tip of his cock brushed against my lips. Each time his cock head brushed against my lip I would use my tongue to try to lick it.

After some 15 minutes or so, he sat astride my torso and placed his cock which was now drooling with precum, on my chest.  Then he used the tip of his cock to caress my nipples, one after the other.

After that, he brought his face down to my chest and his mouth enveloped my right nipple and began sucking it like he was sucking on grapes. Then he proceeded to suck my other nipple. By then, I was feeling so horned up I needed to get fucked or go mad.  He moved sideways and pressed his erect cock against my upper thigh. He continued to suck my nipple as his hand began to sensually caress my inner thighs. Soon one of his fingers entered my anal orifice.  Then the unimaginable happened. He began to masturbate my hungry arsehole with his expert finger. I began to writhe in bed, shaking my head from side to side as I felt the sensations rushing through my entire body. Sensing that I was beginning to feel delirious for sex, he immediately place his face between my legs and I felt his warm tongue rimming  my arsehole. His other free hand moved to my erect penis and began stroking me very lightly. This never fails to send me over the edge and within seconds I was screaming for him to stop and at the same time begging him to continue.  I just couldn't make up my mind what I wanted but he knew better and continued to tongue my man-cunt as his grip on my penis became stronger and his movement up and down my smallish dick became faster.  I lost it and cum flew out from my cock.  The orgasm lasted like forever and when I finally recovered from it, he started to suck on my tits as he fingered my man-cunt until I was ready for the grand finale but he was still taking his time.

When I had recovered from my orgasm, he moved to sit astride my chest and dangled his erect cock just above my face. My hand reached out to pull his cock to my mouth. Then I began to lick the tip of his cock as my hand fondled and massage his heavy balls.  My hand stretched out to open the drawer of the side table to get a condom.  I tore open the pack, withdrew the condom and put it on his turgid cock. Then he pushed his cock into my mouth and I began sucking on it slowly at first.  Slowly he pushed more and more his cock into my mouth until I was deep-throating it. Fortunately he wasn't very large so I could easily take it all the way in. without much discomfort.

Then he looked into my eyes and asked if I was ready. I nodded my head and he got up and positioned himself between my open legs. He placed both  my legs over his shoulders.  Then he placed a pillow below my buttocks so that my man-cunt was at level with his erect cock.  Once the position was right, he gave a light push and his cock entered me. Because I was well lubricated, he could enter me easily.  Within seconds he managed to get it all the way in. He started pumping me gently at first.  Then, slowly he picked up the rhythm and began to fuck me at faster speed. His strokes were long and hard and within minutes, I felt those familiar sensations running through my body once again.  When I am in that state of sexual bliss, I love it for my man to push his cock all the way inside of me and I feel his balls smacking against my buttocks. So placing my hands on his buttocks I began to guide his movement. He took the cue and pistoned his hard cock inside me, plunging his hard rod all the way inside my man-cunt until I could feel the coarseness of his pubic hair scratching against the smoothness of my bums.  I could also feel his balls smacking against my bums making those unmistakable smacking sounds. He continued to fuck me until I begged him to cum. 

As if to please every one of my commands, he began fucking me so furiously that he too began moaning at the top of his voice.  Then he bent over to take a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it as he banged away inside of me.  Within the minute, I felt his cock twitching and expanding inside me and with a loud groan, he lunged forward pushing his throbbing cock all the way inside me and he cried out loud, "ohhhhhhhhh, darling, I'mmmmmmmmm cummmminnnnnnng now ...now ...now."  He gave one final push, plunging his cock all the way in to the hilt and stayed still as I felt his cock expanding and twitching inside me.  At the same time, his cock exploded and his man juice flew at the speed of lightning into the condom.  I squeezed my anal muscles and tightened my grip on his throbbing cock as he shot volleys after volleys of sperm out of his tiny pee-hole.  I counted the number of times that his cock twitched inside of me - 9 times altogether.

He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily.  I played with his hair and hugged him as he laid on top of me, completely exhausted.  After he recovered, sat on the mattress and tugging at his cock, removed his condom. He was going to throw it into the bin but I took it from him and poured the contents onto my chest and asked him to massage my tits which he gladly obliged. After we he fell over me and hugging me, we took a short nap.  When we awoke, it was already 7am the next day.  He kissed me on the mouth and thanked me for a lovely night.  Then he led me to the bathroom and gave me a sensual bath but there was no sex.  After the bath, we got dressed and he kissed me good bye.

That was the best massage I ever had in all of my life. It was definitely worth the 3000 bahts he asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...