Saturday 10 June 2017

Travelling Tales: The Cab-Driver

Years back, I was vacationing in Osaka with some friends from Malaysia.  We were entertained by some Japanese friends whom I met while they were working in Singapore. After having several rounds of drinks and feeling tipsy, we took a cab back to the hotel.  And if you are wondering - the answer is YES, I have sucked all 3 of them in Singapore and one of them (the married one) fucked me regularly when he was based in Singapore for almost a full year.  

Anyway this story is about the cab driver, not our Japanese friends. He was smartly dressed in full suit complete with hat and white gloves.  He looked so stylish and I couldn't stop myself from admiring his good looks. Over his gloves, I noticed a wedding band.  He appeared to be in his early 40s.  

He was interested to talk albeit in broken English.  He kept commenting that I have a very nice voice and asked if I like karaoke singing. I laughed and told him, "yes I love singing.  But a different type of singing."  He looked puzzled and asked what other type of singing there was,  "I only know one kind - karaoke singing." I joked that I prefer holding a human microphone and using my tongue to sing.  At first, he didnt understand what I was saying.  Looking directly at me, he asked what precisely is a human microphone. I pointed my fingers at his groin and he burst out in a loud chuckle.  

He kept quiet for a few seconds then asked me, "you like?"  I said I love it.  He then asked whether he could visit me at the hotel when his shift was over. I gave him my room number.  At 7.30am the next morning, he came a knocking on my hotel room door. 

I invited him in and showed him to the only armchair in the room.  He sat on it and scanned the room, not knowing what to do.  I knelt on the floor between his legs and slowly unzipped his pants.  I digged into his pants and extricated his flaccid cock out to the open.  Looking into his eyes, I slowly stroked his cock until it became hard although not fully erect.



My hand reached out to his belt.  He understood what it was I wanted.  He stood up and began to remove his belt, then his pants and finally his underwear.  He sat on the armchair wearing only his black socks, waiting for further instructions.  I returned to my kneeling position on the floor between his legs.  Moving my head down to his crotch, I took his half-hard cock into my mouth and slowly sucked on it.  He began to moan, quite loudly, and kept mumbling something in Japanese which I couldn't understand.  His cock has become harder but hasn't grown much in terms of length albeit a little thicker.
 
 

He stood up from the armchair and began fucking my face, pumping his erect tool in and out of my hungry mouth.  



His 5-inch cock fucked my mouth for a full 15 minutes before he finally deposited a large glob of warm sticky semen in my mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...