Saturday 10 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Cruising Toa Payoh

There are many ways to win over a straight guy.  I have tried many different methods and most of them proved successful.  I like to share a recent encounter at Toa Payoh Hub.
 
I was in the toilet on Level 2 of the Hub where the food court is located.  An ah-beng looking guy with both his hands covered in tattoos stood beside me at the urinal.  He appeared to be in his late 20s.  He pissed stood there pissing, not paying any attention to me.  He must have a very full bladder judging from the very long endless stream of urine he was unloading.  Just when he was done, his hand phone rang.  He answered the call.  Instead of putting his dick back into his trousers, he stood there beside me with his dick out of his pants and carried on with the phone conversation which lasted for almost a full minute or so.  



As he stood there talking his other free hand squeezed his cock to get rid of the residual urine and as he did, his cock began to grow until it was fully erect.  It was a pretty sight - his cock was about 6 inches long, slender with clean-shaven pubes.  

I looked at his cock admiring it.  When he ended the call, he turned to me and asked in Hokkien, "why you look at my cock?"  I smiled and said his cock look very beautiful.  He sneered and asked, "you ah qua huh?"  I smiled and told him I like what I saw, adding that I had sucked many straight guy's cocks but his is one of the most beautiful I had ever seen.  I guessed I must have stroked his ego.  He turned his body towards me and said, "want to see is it, see lah."  So I look at it admiringly then looked him in his eyes, giving him that 'come fuck me' look.  


At that moment, someone walked in and he immediately entered the last cubicle but left the door ajar.  I entered and he immediately locked the door.  Then he whispered, "you only see is it?"  Immediately, I knelt down and took his hard erect cock into my mouth and sucked on it until he blew his load down my throat.  After we were done, we walked out together and I saw his pregnant wife waiting for him.  She asked him why he took such a long time and he answered in Hokkien, "stomach ache lah".  Then they walked to the food court for their dinner.
 
So you see, it is not so difficult to get a straight guy interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...