Friday 9 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Young Intern

Some years ago, I was assigned to supervise a 6-month project in Taipei, Taiwan.  Two weeks through the project, an intern joined my team. He was an undergraduate from a local university.  For a 23 year old boy, I must say he had a well defined body.  Besides, his was good-looking and had an extremely charming personality. 

He was put under my wing, to understudy me.  As such, he had to consult me on many different matters almost every day.  Whenever he needed to do that, he would stand beside me while I am seated at my table.  His height is such that, when he stands beside me, his crotch would be exactly at my eye level.  The first time I noticed his crotch, I was stunned at the size of the package in his pants.  He looks like he was sporting a major erection.  I couldn't take my eyes off his crotch.  I had to remind myself time and again that I was at work.  



From that day on, I would steal glances at his crotch whenever he was near me or was walking past me.  It was always there - the huge package in his trousers.  Although he is not particularly good looking, I dare say his package is enough incentive for any girl to spend a night with him.  

One day we happened to meet in the toilet.  I had actually finished with my business but when I saw him standing at the urinal I immediately went and stood by his side. Peering to his side, I saw that he was packing quite a sizeable schlong.  It wasn't very long, probably about 3 inches soft but it was so thick that I kept wondering how much thicker it would grow when his cock is fully erect.  So that was when I started planning my next move.
 
On my last weekend in Taipei, the staff organised a little farewell party for me.  All of us had a little too much to drink.  Our poor intern was definitely too tipsy to be going back home on his own, so I invited him to bunk in with me at my serviced apartment.  He readily accepted my offer.  



Once we got back to my apartment, he suggested having more drinks.  So we drank and started talking. He spoke about his girl friend who had just left him for another guy.  He told me how much he missed her, especially her mouth.  I asked him why her mouth.  He replied that she was an expert at giving blowjobs and that he really enjoyed licking her pussy which was always wet when he was around.  

I took the chance and told him, "you know, the men in the office all know I gave the best blowjob in town."  He laughed and said that was what one of the male staff in the office told him, months ago.  I looked at him with eyes wide open.  Looking at me in the eyes, he said, "all the men in the office know about you servicing the office hunk, Henson. Henson told everyone how good a lay you are."  



Having said those words, he took my hand and placed it on his package. Things happened so fast, before we realised it, his pants and underwear were around his ankle and my hand was stroking his thick cock as my tongue slurped away at his hairy balls.  My hands caressed his body feeling the furry sensation of his hairy torso.  And yes, his pubic hair is enough to drive me nuts. They were so thick and long forming a miniature jungle at the base of his thick fat dick.  His whole package looked so sumptuous. It was the perfect hairy meal.

He must have been very excited as he cummed buckets just a few minutes after I started fondling his cock and caressing his body.  When he shouted to me that he was cumming, I was taken by surprise.  I immediately moved in and placing my mouth above his cock, I swallowed all the spunk that he shot straight into my hungry mouth.  Then we fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up with a woodie and I sucked him off a second time.  When we were having breakfast he said, "if I knew you were so good at sucking cocks, I would have let you sucked mine much earlier." 
 
I took that as a compliment from a well-hung 23 year old Taiwanese boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...