Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Colleague in Brunei

In the mid-90s, I was posted to Brunei for a 6-month long social works project.   I lived alone in a rented apartment and my life was basically spent between office and home.  Life was boring as there was very little night or social life in that country.  Most nights I had dinner by myself in front of the television which didn't have many channels to choose from.

One night (eve of a public holiday), all my other colleagues left the office at about 5pm sharp leaving only me and another male colleague.  We had to stay behind to finish compiling some statistics before joining the rest for dinner.

His name is Andrew.  He is in his mid-30s, extremely good-looking and is married with 2 young children. He said he didn't mind working late with me since his wife and children have gone back to Manila to visit her parents.
As we had all planned to go to a party that evening, I wore a pair of very tight fitting pants which really showed off my nice round bums.  Halfway through, Andrew suggested taking a short break and we adjourned to the staff panty for coffee. I was seated on the sofa and he sat right across from me on an armchair. I somehow felt Andrew checking me out.

Our conversation steered towards his wife. He didn't seem very interested to talk about her and I became a little suspicious about their relationship (and the fact that she took the children back to KL when it was a long weekend) so I just jumped in and asked if he was having problems in his marriage. He nodded his head but kept quiet, not wanting to really discuss the details.

I moved over and sat on the arm of his chair, saying “it's okay, you can tell me everything and maybe I can help out." He stared at me and I could see a little drop of tear running down his cheek. He clasped his face in his cupped hands and blurted out that they had been sleeping in separate rooms for more than 6 months. In between sobs, he said they stopped having sex more than a year ago.

I whispered to him that it is okay to weep as it is best to let off his pent-up emotions.  He looked up at me like a poor pitiful puppy with teary eyes. I pressed his head against my chest in a friendly embrace, in an effort to comfort him. 

Little did I realise that the physical closeness had some other effect on him. He kept pressing his crotch down with his hand. Then I could hear his breathing getting heavier and louder.  I asked if everything was okay.  He snuggled closer to me, and wrapped his hands around my waist.  I held his body closer to mine. and then I slipped my hand down to his thigh and rested it there.

His right hand held on to my hand on his thigh and he said, "this might lead to something that you might regret." “I don’t have a problem with that,” I said.  He looked at me with those sad eyes as if he was begging me to do something to make him happy, if just for that moment. 

I responded by falling on my knees in front of him between his legs.  Stealthily, my right hand reached out for the front of his pants.  Slowly, I began to unzip his pants.

In spite of the fact he felt a bit queasy about the situation, he relented and did not resist.   I tussled with his pants and underwear until I finally got them around his ankles.
My left hand reached for his balls and gently fondled them as my right hand went for his penis, pulling the foreskin all the way back, exposing his large bulbous head. My tongue licked the end a little but then he seemed to have other ideas. He stood up saying, “I want to fuck your tiny mouth.”
 
Andrew was feeling pretty horny by now and it felt pretty good as he slipped his turgid cock past my soft full lips and into my mouth. 
Holding onto my face, he started to slide his throbbing cock in and out of my mouth, all the while whispering to me that he loved fucking my sexy mouth. I gripped on to the cheeks of his ass and urged him on a bit until he was moving his hips faster and faster, driving his hard and erect cock deeper and deeper down my throat. Fortunately for me, his cock wasn't too long or thick.

When he felt himself cumming he gripped tighter onto my face and just pounded away until, with a loud groan, he shot his load.

His legs felt a bit weak but we both were so flushed with desire that nothing could prevent either of us from quickly getting out of our clothes. When he was completely naked, Andrew grabbed hold of me and pulled me so that I was kneeling on the chair facing him. This brought my chest (and tits) in an ideal position for him to do with as he liked. He began by taking my tits in his mouth and sucking them in deeply as his tongue licked them.

I was besides myself as I started moaning loudly from the treatment that I begged him to suck my tits harder. He just licked and sucked sending me almost into a trance. Andrew was now waiting to get his tongue inside my man-cunt and to do this he got me to crouch with my feet on the arms of the chair so that he could reach up and lick anal opening.  I tried to move up and down a little, making my anal entrance out of range for him so as to tease him. He grabbed onto my ass cheeks to keep me in position and continued lashing his tongue at my wanton arse, covering it in a thick layer of his spit.  He commented that I had the loveliest bums and that he had been eyeing them the whole day as I walked about the office in my tight pants. "My cock has been hard almost the whole time today just looking at your bums," he confessed.

As he continued to lick up and down my boy pussy, I started to scream out, “Ohhhhhhhh, I going to cum – keep doing it Andrew – don't stop,” and then I let out a piercing scream and gripping on to his head, I held his face tight against my boy cunt as I shot my semen into the air. 

Looking down at him, I noticed Andrew's dick was as hard as rock again. He grabbed onto me and we both rolled onto the floor. I tried to play coy, closing my legs as if I didn’t want him to put it in but as soon as he sucked my tits again, I opened wide and let him ram his cock deep inside of me.

Holding my arms behind my head as if I was his prisoner, he rammed his hard cock into my hungry boy cunt and started pistoning his angry weapon in and out of me with measured forceful strokes. I arched my back, thrusting my swaying tits up towards him, as he pounded away at my well lubricated hole.

It wasn’t long before he felt his cum surging upward and we both yelled together as his sticky warm goo filled up my hole. I could feel his warm juices splattering inside of me as he made several powerful strokes to drain every drop out of his twitching dick.

Just as we came back to our senses, we quickly dressed up and decided to call it a day and joined the rest of the gang at the party venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...