Tuesday 6 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Welcome to My Office

Several months ago, I met a middle-aged handsome guy at Raffles City. I was shopping and we bumped into each other at the Mont Blanc boutique.  He was there to collect his fountain pen which was sent for servicing. I was just browsing.  When we parted ways, he passed me his business card and suggested that I contacted him.   I called him this week and we met up for dinner around Raffles Place.  During our conversation, he related to me about his fantasy of having sex with a older man in his office.  He particularly like men who are above 55 years and who have a nice paunch.  I fitted that description.

After dinner he asked if I like to visit his office which was a couple of blocks from where we were.  It was a huge MNC and the security guards greeted him by name.  I was impressed. We walked through the general office, passing by several small meeting rooms and on reaching the end of the long corridor, we arrived at a beautifully hand-crafted solid wood door.  He opened it and ushered me in to a private enclave consisting of a small lobby with a grand reception.  Behind the reception was a huge meeting room and then 3 individual directors' offices.

He led me into one of them and once we entered, he shut the door behind us.  Safe in the privacy of the office, he started hugging me. Both his hands held my buttocks as he pressed his well-built body tight against mine.  Our crotches were pressed hard against one another.  Our lips met and we kissed me passionately; our tongues were almost immediately entwined in sword play.  Then he started rubbing his crotch against mine. I began to feel his hardness beneath the fine material of his tailored pants.

His right hand went to my thigh and I felt him drawing circles on my thigh with his fingers. Soon his right hand was all over my buttocks caressing my bums.  Every now and then he would give my bum a light squeeze as he pressed his crotch against mine. I could feel the heat from the hardness beneath his pants.  His other hand went to the front and began unbuttoning my shirt.  As soon as he managed to undo all the buttons, he removed my shirt.  Then he stood back to admire my body and exclaimed how much he loved my paunch and tits.  He clapped his hands lightly and soft music began wafting through the silence of the room.  Then he whispered into my ears, "dance for me - be my private dancer."

I started swaying to the music - a sensuous Latin number. I removed my belt, throwing it aside.  I gyrated my hips as I unhooked the top of my pants.  Then slowly, very slowly I pulled my zipper down, revealing the bright red of my underwear, little by little, tantalising him with every move of my body.  As I continued dancing, slowly swaying my body in rhythm to the music, my pants dropped to my ankles and I kicked them off, pushingd them aside.  I was now doing a slow samba in only my underwear and socks.  He sat in an armchair, opposite me, admiring my sensuous movements.  As he watched me, his right hand moved to his crotch.  I watched him massaging his own semi-hardness through his pants as he watched my performance - for those brief moments, I was his private dancer.

The tempo of the music picked up and I began to move my body and gyrated my hips in rhythm to the beat of the music. At the same time, I danced my way towards him until I was standing between his legs which were spread wide open.  I stood very close to his face and with a slight thrust of my pelvis, my brief-enclosed crotch almost touched his nose.  He sat in the armchair motionless, staring at me with piercing eyes.

Then I used the tip of my fingers to slowly pull down one side of my briefs, then the other side until some of my bushy pubic hair was exposed to his view. Turning around with my bums facing him, I bent forward and very slowly, pulled my briefs all the way down to my knees.

I turned around to face him and in the process, let my briefs drop to the floor. I stood there in front of him in all my glory and he sat in the armchair motionless admiring my naked body. Then he commanded, "come here daddy and help me out of these clothing."

I got on all fours and crawled towards him until I was in between his legs. My hand reached for his crotch.  Feeling the hardness in his pants, I rubbed it ever so lightly.  He shut his eyes and gave out a soft moan.

I crawled closer to him until his crotch was right in front of my face. There was a sizable bulge in his pants. My right hand reached out to fondle the bulge and I could tell that he was already fully aroused.





I placed my face on his crotch to inhale the manly aroma emanating from his pubic area.  After removing his belt, I unhooked his pants.  Staring him in his eyes, I used my teeth to pull the zipper all the way down exposing his navy blue boxer shorts with white stripes. He lifted his buttocks and, in a hurried manner, pulled his pants all the way down to his ankle.  I responded by completely removing his shoes and pants, throwing them over the armchair. 

He was now sitting with his legs spread wide open in only his boxer shorts and socks.  We were both in the same state of undress.  I buried my face in his crotch and inhaled the masculine scent of stale urine mixed with sweat and precum. He had told me earlier that he would be wearing used boxer shorts that had not been washed for 3 days. The pungent smell of dried semen and stale urine was intoxicating and brought out the 'she-devil' in me.

I pressed my face to his crotch and continued to inhale his manly musk. He lifted his bums, pressing his groin to my face. My mouth caught hold of his tent and I devoured his erection through the cotton fabric of his boxers. Soon, the front of his boxers became wet with fresh precum.

Both my hands crept into his boxers through the leg openings until my fingers came in contact with his hard erect cock. My thumbs brushed against his scrotal sack and he gave a jump. Then holding his erection upwards, I pushed it out from the front opening of his boxers, giving me a full view of it.  Right in front of my very eyes was his erect cock standing up pointing to the ceiling like a flagstaff; the rest of his groin was still hidden in his boxers. He got a little impatient.  Lifting his bums off the chair, he pulled his boxers all the way down to his ankles and kicked them off to the side.  He was now sitting completely naked with his legs spread wide open, cock fully erect but pointing towards the floor, inviting me to worship his manhood.


 
My tongue reached out to gently lick the tip of his cock and he shuddered. Then he begged me to suck him, "Kim, I can't wait any longer.  Suck me now, I can't stand it anymore ... pppleassssse ... now, right now."

As he mouthed those words, he pushed his cock into my mouth.  I began to suck his cock, alternating the pressure of my suction between light and heavy.  He sat in the armchair writhing and moaning.  He kept mumbling, "you are a natural cock-sucker baby.  Suck me good ... yes suck me hard."  I didn't have to suck him very long.  Within minutes, I felt his cock expanding in my mouth and then without any warning, I felt the first spurt of cum hitting my palate followed by another and then another. I counted 4 short spurts.

I swallowed all of his semen which he unloaded into my mouth. After I had squeezed the last drop of cum from his slowly softening cock, he sat on the armchair, looking at me lovingly. I smiled at him and asked if he could cum again.

He said, "better not. I need to keep some for my wife otherwise she may get suspicious that I've been fooling around behind her back."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...