Sunday 4 June 2017

Travelling Tales: The Gym Instructor


This happened on one of my many visits to Kuala Lumpur.  I was introduced to this hunky Malay gym instructor by a Malaysian friend.  He spent a night at my hotel room and believe me when I say he could fuck like a stallion even though he may not be hung like one.  But he sure knows how to use to full advantage whatever he is blessed with: a cut cock is not more than 4.5 inches when fully erect.

 
To begin with, he is quite a romantic guy.  After we stripped naked, we took a shower together.  As we showered, he was all over me, cuddling and kissing me and sucking my tits getting me ready for the real action in bed.

After the shower, he led me to the bed and immediately got on top of me and planted kisses all over my body from oral to anal orifice.  He was a fantastic rimmer and sure knew how to make me happy.  Then he straddled my chest placing his already erect cock at my mouth.  I licked his cock head which was already leaking precum.  Moving his buttocks upwards, he placed his low hanging balls just right above my mouth.  I knew what he wanted and began to lick his balls.  Taking his testicles one by one in my mouth I sucked on them gently.  He quivered with excitement, his whole body trembling with excitement.

When I had enough of his balls, he moved down to suck my tits taking each one at a time. As he sucked my tits, his finger explored my anal orifice, starting with one finger and gradually increasing to all four.  I was amazed that my tight little hole could accommodate all four of his fingers so  comfortably.  When he was sure that I was ready to accept his fat cock, he lifted my legs up in the air and then let them rest over his shoulders.  He used his saliva to lubricate my hole.  Putting on a condom, he poured the gel over his rubber-covered cock before slowly inserting some into my hole.  Inch by inch, he inserted his cock until it was completely inside me, his pubic hair brushing against my perineum.  Then he began to fuck me slowly at first before and gradually picking up speed.  After a while, he started fucking me like a stallion, thrusting deep inside me as his balls slapped hard against my bums making loud smacking sounds.

When he picked up speed I thought he was closed to cumming but how wrong I was.  He continued fucking me for longer than I expected.  He drove his cock deep inside me, in and out mercilessly, for a good 20 minutes before he finally asked me where I wanted him to unload his sperm.  I told him I wanted to taste it.  He continued fucking for another 2 to 3 minutes before removing his throbbing cock from my hole.  He moved up to straddle my chest once again and removed the condom.  I opened my mouth and he plunged his twitching cock inside.  I wrapped my lips tightly around the girth of his cock and used my tongue to tickle his pee-hole.  Within seconds, I felt his body convulsing as his cock twitched and he shot his first spurt of sperm down my throat.  I continued to lick his cock head and he shot many more loads of sperm into my hungry mouth.  I counted a total of 9 spurts.  It was a satisfying and deliciously creamy supper in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...