Tuesday 6 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: An Old Friend

We knew each other since undergraduate days (way back in the 70s).  Jeff was then a hot looking man (of mixed parentage) and extremely popular with the girls on campus.  I never really got to know him very well (on a personal basis) since he was too busy with the girls.  Some ten years later, we met up again in a straight bar around Orchard Road.  He was working in that area while I love hanging out on that busy strip to unwind after a hard day's work.

It was several months of seeing him in the bar and talking that he finally went with me to my place. I liked his looks and personality but it was the youthful modern type attitude about him that got me excited. He is almost always in casual jeans and t-shirt.  He wore his shirts pretty tight to show off his beautiful bod.  I had always been attracted to rugged looking men.


For weeks before he finally came home with me, he had been throwing hints that he might like to play around with me. In the bar, I would notice his leg was next to mine and it would rub against mine. I decided I had better make a move or forever hold my peace. I invited him to my place for drinks, saying that a crate of white wine has just arrived from Barossa Valley.  He accepted and said we had better go quickly because he had to get back home soon, to the wife.  Oh by the way, on that particular night, he really look gorgeous in just a tight fitting white tee with grey sweat pants.

On the way to my place I decided to be a little cautious. I would check out if he is the type that would take head from a guy. So, once inside I served the wine and we sat down at my dining table and began talking. He told me that he had been living with his wife for almost 4 years before they decided to get married.  I asked if they still enjoyed the sex and he said, "Yep." He said she likes to fuck and on a few occasions she had sucked dick. "She doesn't do that very often though," he said, even when he tells her he likes that a lot.


Just finding out he likes his dick sucked got me tongue-twisting my words. My response to that was, "Have you ever let a guy suck you?" He started to grin a little. "A buddy of mine back in camp likes men so I let him suck me a couple of times."  And then he leaned back in his chair and stretched his arms up and took a deep breath. That caused his shirt to draw up higher exposing his flat washboard abdomen.  He had the kind of flat tummy that would drive any girl and gay crazy with lust. 


I still wanted to proceed slowly although at that moment I would have dropped down next to his chair, undo his jeans and started going to town on him. It was just so exciting to know he let a guy suck him off. I didn't want to seem overly anxious so I said to him, "You know. You look so damn good to me that I sure wouldn't mind giving you some head sometime. That is if you were ever in the mood to let a guy blow you again." He told me that it sounds real good to him cause it's been awhile since he has got off. That excited me and I had to swallow hard to ask him, "What do you like most about getting sucked?" He told me that he just likes to cum.

Now all that was left was for the asking. I said, "Would you let me suck you right now?" He said, "Hmmmm...sure, why not?" So we both got up and walked to the bedroom and he stripped off his clothing - first his white tee-shirt then he pulled his grey sweatpants down and I saw that he was going commando without any underwear.  Once naked, he lay down on the bed with nothing on but his socks. That sight gave me an instant adrenalin overdrive.


 
I got up on the bed next to him on his left side with my head next to his abs. I used my left hand to explore his nice size balls by massaging them gently and lightly tickling them. His cock was laid back against his belly and it twitched a couple of times while I played with his balls. I needed some time to catch my breath so I slowly moved my hand to his cock and held it in my hand.

I used to think if you've seen one cock you have seen them all. I have learned along the way that is not true. Each one is unique and his was on the plus side. The remarkable thing about his was the shape of its shaft.  It was a little slender at the base but grew larger towards the tip where it broadens, making the middle portion of his dick look really huge and rounded.  Then the shaft once again tapers down until it meets the ridge of his crown.  The slit at the tip was parted ever so slightly and it made me think of "Old Faithful", ready to erupt its contents at any moment.


I moved my head closer to it and jacked it some more causing it to be more rigid. Then I opened my mouth and took it all in, all the way down to his pubes. He said, "Now that's the way I like it." I wiggled my tongue and sucked on it up and down its shaft and loved the way that wide ridge felt on my lips as I got close to the tip. I enjoyed the way his cocks skin felt so smooth on my tongue. I began to relax more and get into concentrating on how to make this feel real good to him. Now I was completely consumed by my lust for him and began to look forward to what it was going to be like when he got off.


After five or 6 more minutes I heard him say, "If you want something out of that...you had better suck it harder and faster." I could only mumble back that I would. My heartbeat increased in anticipation of what his cum might taste like. With the increased suction on his cock coupled with faster up and down movements, he uttered some moans and I knew he was getting close. He even said, "Just about."


Moments later, he moaned, followed by spurts of his cum blasting out into my mouth. I slowed my head movements down and just gently wiggled my tongue so I could feel his cock contracting with each spurt of hot cum. There were enough shots that his cum accumulated in my mouth to make me swallow two or three times. It made me excited to know that I was getting something personal from him and it was now inside me.

After he finished getting a nut, I took it out of my mouth and got up to get a wet warm wash cloth to clean him up. He told me that I had missed some and pointed to a bulb of cum among his pubic hair. So I leaned down and slurp it up with my lips and swallowed it too.

All in all, I felt like he was a real fun dude to play with.  It must have felt fantastic to him cause he came to see me regularly almost twice a week thereafter and we even became friends and did things together. Even after his wife gave him 2 beautiful daughters, we continued on for years. It was just as much fun the last time I blew him as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...