Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: My First Orgy

I was doing my postgraduate studies in Sydney and during the school break, I did my internship in an Australian law firm.  In the department I was attached to, there were about 10 full-time staff who were predominantly males.  While the female staff were not so helpful, I found most of the male colleagues rather friendly and always ready to coach me. They gave the guidance that, as an intern, I needed and I really appreciated them. So we became quite close and would go for lunch daily.  I would also join them for recreational activities which included football, tennis and squash. One day, after an invigorating game of football (in the common green next to our office building), we were all tired and immediately headed back to the company to wash up before taking our afternoon tea.

Just to give you an idea, the firm occupied the 5 topmost floors of the 20-storey building, including its penthouse which contained the director's offices. The floor below the director's offices was half occupied by the staff facilities which included a canteen, lounge, games room, squash courts and washrooms with lockers.
The shower room was open concept with rows of shower heads on 3 walls - there was a total of 6 shower heads.  We took turns to shower.  The last group of 4 of my male colleagues and me took our turns after the rest had already left for their refreshments in the canteen.

We all stripped down completely and began to take our showers. As usual, they were all sporting hardons. Then one of the guys shouted, "let's play chain reaction." At first I didn't know what he meant and just continued standing under the water that ran over my body, cooling my body.

The guys formed a ring around me. They stood with their hard cocks standing proudly at attention. Then one of the boys asked me to kneel down in front of our team leader, Thomas.  I took the cue and began to suck his cock. The guys cheered me on with words like 'that's it bitch, take that cock' and 'you are a natural cocksucker', 'come on, I am next' etc.  All those cheering really got me going. 

Removing my mouth from Thomas' cock, I moved on to Binh (a very nice 20-something guy) and sucked his cock.  He was Vietnamese and his fully erect cock was about 8 inches long with a girth any Asian man would be proud of.  I sucked him for about a minute then he withdrew his cock from my mouth. Looking at me he said, "I want this to last," and gave me wink.


Then I moved to the next guy Reznik, an Australian-born Czech.  He had a slim cock, compared to the rest of the guys. However, his 7.5-inch cock was bent with a downward curve and looked sort of weird but his cock was definitely the kinkiest looking in the group.  His hairless ball sack hung down low with two distinctive testicles in them. When I held his testicles in my palm, they felt large and jiggled in my hand. But the saving grace was that he was drop dead gorgeous and had a very fit body. 


Then Thomas shouted to me to change partner so I moved on to the next guy Matias, an Indonesian guy.  Matias was short in height but his prick wasn't  short, by any means. It was at least 6.5 inches long and quite thick though not as thick as Binh's. Like Binh, his scrotum was also large and drawn up to his body.  He stood in front of me wearing his white Adidas shorts which has become completely transparent due to its wetness.  I could see very clearly the outline of his circumcised cock.  By the time I knelt in front of him, he had removed his underwear and I could see that his Asian cock was already drooling precum. A thick strand of precum hung from the tip of his cock. I licked his cock head and swallowed his precum before taking his erect cock in my  mouth.  He kept pushing his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking me in the face.  Suddenly, he stopped and told me to stop sucking. I knew the game and cooperated.


It was time to move on. I returned to Thomas who was waiting eagerly for me to service him again.  He was already well sucked by me earlier on and his cock was looking me fiercely in the eye the minute I knelt in front of him. His entire cock glistened with a film of precum.  His cock was about 5 inches long (not large by comparison with the other guys) but it was fat making his prick look stubbly.  His pubes was clean shaven.  I was later to find out that he was the only married man in the group. He pushed his cock to my face, I opened my mouth and started sucking it. He was enjoying himself so much, he forgot to call out to change partners until one of the guys reminded him.


Instead of changing partners, Thomas announced, "free for all."

Binh immediately walked up to me and planted his face on my chest and began sucking my nipples, one after the other.  Thomas knelt at my back and began planting kisses on my buttocks.  Soon I felt his breath on my anus.  Soon his tongue reached out to lick my boy-cunt. He pushed my legs to open them wider and I felt him pressing his face tight against my anus. His tongue was now ravaging my boy-cunt and I was loving it.

Matias took the place of Binh and continued where Binh left off. But instead of sucking my nipples, he was using his teeth to gently bite them. One hand was fondling my buttocks as the other played with the free nipple, tweaking it to ensure that it stayed erect.

Enough of the foreplay, Thomas announced that it was time for the real thing.

He helped me into doggie position. Immediately I could feel him trying to enter me from behind. He was thick and I wasn't prepared mentally yet to take him in so I felt some discomfort. But he didn't seem to care much but just kept pushing forcefully his thick 5-inch cock into me. He shouted to the guys, "wow damn tight man, his arse is one tight cunt." Finally, with some effort, he managed to enter me completely.

Matias stood in front of me and placed his hard rod near my mouth. I took the cue and opening my mouth, let him slide his tumescent lance into my welcoming mouth. I closed my mouth, enveloping the whole cock head with my lips and began to suck him. He didn't last very long. After a short while, he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed every drop of his thick gooey cum.

Then I heard Thomas commenting, "wow, why so fast?" and he continued to plummet my love-hole with his stubbly 5-inch cock. I heard a loud moan.  Reznik too the place of Matias.  He was no gentle fellow.  As soon as his cock entered my mouth, he started pistoning it in and out of my mouth, fucking my face.  As quickly as Matias, he gave out a loud groan and pulling his long slender cock out of my mouth, he shot several spurts of thick semen all over my face.

At my back, Thomas continued sliding his hard tool in and out of my willing boy-cunt. His breathing became heavier and his grunts became louder.  He slowed down the action. For a few seconds, I felt him motionless behind me fighting against the tide of orgasm. Then after that brief rest, he resumed his fucking motion.  This time, he picked up speed, driving all 5 inches of his cock deep into me. I could feel his balls hitting my bums and within seconds, he too gave out one final and very loud grunt.  At that moment, he shot his warm spunk deep into my boy-cunt.

When Thomas left his position, I suddenly felt a void in all my cavities.  Binh walked over to me, hard cock swaying left to right as he swaggered toward me.  He helped me to lie down on the tiled floor. He opened my legs and kneeling between them, he pulled my legs up and placed them on his shoulders.   He placed his cock head at the entrance of my used arsehole.  With a gentle push, his cockhead entered me.  He pushed again and more of his tool entered me.  When about half of his cock was embedded inside my boy-cunt, he began to fuck me. He bent forward and kissed me on the mouth.  He let his whole body press against mine. He fucked me for a very long time, taking his time to allow his dick to explore every nook and cranny of my deep anal passage.  Binh was taking his time with me.  I feeling so good I was almost in tears.  I whispered to told him not to stop. Then with a cheeky look on his face, he whispered, "beg me."

The other guys were now standing around to watch Binh fucking me. I then decided to put on a show for them.  I begged Binh, "ohhhhhhh fuck me harder, don't stop, please don't stop. I want to feel your hard cock inside me."

Excited by the dirty talk, Binh began to fuck me faster and deeper. I could hear the unmistakable piak piak sound of his balls slapping against my wet bums.

Then I urged him, "yeah yeah, faster, faster.... ohhhhhhh I can feel your cock twitching inside me... it feels soooooooo goooood, oh yes, fuck me, harder, faster, harder, faster ....." then my whole mind went blank from exhaustion mixed with excitement.  My legs went limp - all I could feel were the spasm inside my boy-cunt and Binh's cock expanding and contracting in there, twitching and throbbing at the same time.  My body seem to be floating on air and from a distance I heard Binh moaning and groaning and shouting out loud to me that he was "cummmmmmmmmming".

Then it happened and I could feel his cock twitching as it shot the contents of his testicles deep into me, filling me up. The floodgates of heaven opened and an overwhelming feeling enveloped my whole being. The feeling was out of this world.

I must have zonked out because when I finally opened my eyes most of the guys except for Binh had already dressed up and left the shower room. He remained behind with me to make sure I was alright.

That was one of the best fucks I have ever gotten.  Needless to say, Binh became my fuck buddy whenever he could which unfortunately wasn't as often as I wished. He had to make sure he reserved enough man seeds for his equally horny fiancee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...