Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Mitch

This is the story of Mitch, the young son of a family friend in Australia. This happened when he had just turned 19. He often came into my room when the family visited and he would just stay there knocking away at my PC. Once he opened up a folder which contained a collection of photos of various men that I had sex with.  There were some really superb close-up shots of their dicks. Some of them showed me performing fellatio on different men.  In another sub-folder, I kept home videos of my steady boyfriend making love to me including shots of him spraying his cum all over my face.

When I walked in he asked me about the photographs and videos. He then commented that I looked like an expert cock-sucker. I looked down at his crotch and saw a large bulge there. Noticing that I was looking at his bulge, he said that I probably won't be able to take his dick fully in my mouth, boasting that he had a really long one. So I dared him, "well let’s have a look at what you have to offer."

When he pulled his shorts halfway down to reveal just the top portion of his half-hard dick, I could tell that the word long was a little inappropriate. His dick was humongous and at half mast, his long foreskin still covered his cock head. It was so long and thick I was quite convinced that he was right about not being able to take the whole thing in my smallish mouth.
 
He asked me to remove my pants and underwear as he wanted to see and feel my bums. I slowly removed my pants, then my underwear as Mitch sat in the chair drooling. I just hoped that his dick won’t get any bigger at the sight of my naked body and perky bums. Fortunately, it didn’t get much longer but it did change its angle until it was almost pointing straight up in the air.
 
I wasn’t sure if I could get all of his 8 inches into my mouth but knowing that most men enjoyed my sucking, I thought I'd give it a go anyway. I knelt between his opened legs and began by just pressing my lips on the tip of his enormous weapon.  Although his foreskin had gone back on its own, half of his cock head was still covered by the skin. I used my hand to draw it back further. His hands reached down to play with my tits.
Mitch was breathing heavily and his eyes were shut tight but they suddenly sprung open when he realised that I had managed to somehow take at least 3/4 of his gigantic cock in my mouth. My left hand massaged his balls as my mouth went slowly up and down his thick shaft. My cheeks bulged and I almost gagged as he tried to ram his cock further in my mouth. I backed off and he relented. Then my mouth went back to his tumescent cock and I continued to go up and down his shaft. He was getting really anxious to cum and so he put his hands on the back of my head and started to move my head backwards and forwards in the hope of making me go faster. But I kept to my pace, going slowly up and down his dick which was now slowly twitching in my mouth.

From the expression on his face I knew he was beginning to get shooting pains in his balls. I added pressure on his cock and continued to move my head up and down. The action continued for less than a minute and then he started to yell, “fuck, I am cummmmmminnng,” as his hot goo shot from his tiny dick hole into my mouth. I kept the pressure on his cock which was throbbing furiously in my mouth, pumping away making sure to give him the blow job of his life.

After he had calmed down, he told me that I was the first person to be able to suck him to orgasm. Most of his dates just got tired of sucking his dick after a couple of minutes. Needless to say, he became a regular visitor to my apartment.  And his parents remain to these days, close family friends.

Just a mental note here - Mitch told me his father is equally well hung and I am hatching a plan to get his father's dick in my arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...