Sunday 4 June 2017

Travelling Tales: Supermarket Pickup

During one of my visits to Bangkok some years back, I did my grocery shopping at the local supermarket not too far from my apartment instead of going to Central Chidlom, which is my usual shopping place.  While making my rounds, I noticed a handsome Thai guy.  As it happened, we were both at the same cash-out queue.  He was right in front of me.  After he had finished paying, he stood outside pretending to read some messages on his handphone.  When he saw me exiting, he approached me and introduced himself and told me he recognised me as staying in the same block.  He also said he noticed that I usually had another Thai guy with me and asked where he was.  

I told him the Thai guy was my steady boyfriend but he was busy that day so I did my shopping alone.  Then he asked if I like to go for coffee.  Needless to say, I accepted his invitation.  After coffee and a very interesting conversation about his work and love life, we both needed to use the toilet.  He led the way to back of the building and then out to the car park where he said he left his car and would give me a lift back home.  At a desserted corner of the car park there was a toilet which he said was rarely used.

We entered the toilet.  There were only 2 urinals and 1 cubicle.  We both stood at the urinal and after he had finished his business he stood there stroking his cock until it became half hard.  Then winking at me, he said he like to try letting another guy suck his cock as he had never had that experience.  But he warned me that so far, none of his girl friends had been able to take all of his cock in their mouths.  

We entered the cubicle and after making ourselves comfortable, I knelt in front of him with him sitting on the toilet bowl.   I immediately dove down to his crotch and taking his cock into my mouth began sucking his half-hard cock which was already quite long and plump.  Once his cock entered my mouth, it jumped to attention.  That was when I realised what he meant by the girls not being able to take the whole thing.  He had a giant between his legs.  That monster must have been a good 10 inches or more and it was really very thick and fat.  Because he shaved his pubic hair, his dong looked even larger.
I gagged for sheer size of his cock and he realised that he was making me uncomfortable.  He pulled his cock out, leaving only about 5 inches of it in my mouth and then sat back and let me service him.  I used my tongue to lick his cock-head as I sucked greedily on his stupendous cock.  

Every now and then, he would constrict his pelvic muscles causing his cock to twitch in my mouth. Then my right hand grabbed the lower exposed portion of his cock and stroke it as my left hand massaged his heavy balls.  

He whispered to me that I was such an expert at sucking cocks and that none of his girlfriends could pleasure him the way I did.  My ego boosted, I gave his cock the premium treatment.  I wrapped my lips tightly around his shaft and increased the suction on his cock as I moved my head up and down his cock.  At the same time, I gave him a tongue bath and he seemed to enjoy that very much.  His body started to tremble a little and he gave out soft moans each time I increased the pressure on his cock or when I used the tip of my tongue to tickle his pee-hole.

He had a good stamina and I think I must have spent a good 30 minutes adoring his cock and paying it homage with my tongue.  Then he pulled me up and turning me around, bent my body forward. He placed his long fat schlong between my thighs and I automatically squeezed my thighs tightly around his cock.  Then he started moving his body in a fucking motion as if he was fucking me from behind.  When he moved forward, his cock head appeared between my legs so I reached my hand and fondled his cock head as he fucked between my thighs.  After a couple of minutes, I could feel his breathing getting heavier and then suddenly he picked up speed and I felt his throbbing cock expanding and contracting between my thighs.  Huge globs of thick cum flew out from his cock, high up into the air, before they landed on the tiled floor in front of me.  Some of it landed against the wooden door in front of me.

After he had shot his last drop, I quickly turned around and kneeling in front of him, took his twitching cock into my mouth and continued sucking him until he couldn't take it anymore and begged me to stop.  I cleaned up his softening cock and then after we both dressed up, he drove me back to our apartment.  We met up 3 times during my last visit and I am looking forward to more rendezvous with him in my future visits to Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...