Thursday 8 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Man in the Net

I remember some 30 years ago there was a man working next to my office at Golden Mile Complex.  I often met him outside the toilet smoking and we would chat.  Our innocent chatting turn into flirtation and he would often tease me about my bums and how sexy I looked as I wiggle them while strutting in and out of my office.  Then we started joking about giving him blowjobs etc and this went on for several weeks without any actual action.

One day he happened to be urinating at the urinal when I walked in the toilet.  I went to stand beside him and looking to his side saw, for the first time, that he was very well endowed.  Soft, his cock was already looking plump and thick.  He noticed me watching him and smiled and asked if he was big.  I gave him a blowing kiss and said his cock is large and fitted my mouth perfectly.  He gave out a nervous chuckle and quickly zipped up and left.

Several weeks later, again I saw him at the urinal.  Standing beside him, again I looked at his cock and was surprised to see his cock was half erect.  It has grown to a good 5 inches although it was not fully hard yet.  I smiled and commented that he must be horny.  He looked to me and said he had not had sex for several weeks since his wife was pregnant.  I asked if he needed help and he chuckled, zipped up and left.

Some days later, I met him at the corridor smoking.  We spoke and then he said he was really feeling horny for the lack of sex with his wife.  They have been married 2 years and this was their first baby. He had never had to abstain from sex with his wife for such a long time.  Then he looked at me and asked if I was serious about my offer to help him out.  I asked him to follow me.  We walked up the fire escape staircase to the top level which opened up to a rooftop terrace.  This landing is always desserted. 

There I slowly caress his crotch until he was fully erect.  I knelt down in front of him and undid his belt, unhooked and unzipped his pants.  In one fast swoop, I pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees.  His hard erect cock pointed at my face and I started sucking his 6-inch cock.  His cock was fat and thick with a very thick vein running around the centre of the shaft.  When erect, it curves slightly upwards.



He must have been really sex-starved.  I ovalled my lips and sucked his cock head into my mouth.  My tongue tickled the tip of his cockhead and his hard-as-rock cock began to throb in my mouth.  He moved his hips forward, sending 3/4 of his cock into my mouth. I began to move my mouth up and down his pulsating cock.  He said softly, "wow, have not felt so good in weeks.  You are a natural cocksucker, Kim."  I continued sucking his cock trying my best to take in as many inches of his cock as possible.  In just over a minute, he slammed his cock all the way into my mouth.  He placed his 2 hands on my head as he pressed his whole body against my face.  I could feel his pubic hair tickling my face.  Then his cock started twitching as he shot his hot cum down my throat.

We met up several times more over the months until after his wife was ready to receive his cock up her snatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...