Thursday 8 June 2017

Travelling Tales: Chiang Saen

I was in Chiang Saen, a small riverside town, in Chiangrai Province.  We were there for just a day and the main purpose was to take the boat trip to a Laotian village across the river.  However, it started drizzling and we were warned beforehand by another friend to avoid visiting the Laotian village when it rains.  That village apparently is like a huge open air pasar malam selling imitation goods and the ground gets wet and muddy in the rain.  So we abandoned our plans and remained in Chiang Saen. We had about 2 hours to kill.  So we opted to have a simple lunch in a small coffee shop.  When my friend and I were almost done with lunch, a man in his late 20s approached us and after some attempt to be our tour guide failed, he then offered us massage service.  

Having nothing else to do, my friend (also gay) and I agreed.  He led us away from the main town square and in about 3 minutes we entered a small alley and arrived at a row of 2-storey houses.  We walked up a flight of stairs and down a long corridor until we arrived at a flat.  On entering the flat, we saw a group of young guys clad only in running shorts lazing around on the floor watching a football match on TV.  He told us to choose our boy.  I chose Rut who was 23 of age and my friend had Mang, 19yo (he likes them real young). Rut looked to be of mixed parentage and I later confirmed that his mother is Thai and that he was fathered by an unknown American soldier.


Rut led me to a small cubicle and told me to strip and lie on the floor.  Unceremoniously he began massaging my back.  His skills were not quite up to standard.  After some 15 minutes, he excused himself.  When he returned, he came on top of me.  I could feel his naked body pressed against me.  What surprised me was that he was already erect and hard.  I turned around to face him and he began to suck my tits and soon his cock which was humongous (at least 7 inches long and really fat) was in my mouth.  



Then taking his cock out of my mouth, he laid on top of me and began to fuck me between my thighs. Suddenly he jumped up and pointing his cock at my belly, began ejaculating.  I counted 11 spurts of hot semen landing all over my abdomen and chest.  My friend told me his 19yo boy was equally well-endowed.  It seems the northern Thais are really be blessed physically. 

The best part was I was charged only 300 baht for the massage and I paid him another 200 baht in tips, which made him really happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...