Sunday 4 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Experimenting with Cousin

At the time, I was not much sexually advanced. I'd had seen the action going on in the communal bath back in my own village as well as some at the market public toilet.  I was still a virgin and was still unpracticed in the way of anal sex.

So there I was on one of those lazy, boring afternoons spent at my grandma's in Penang, with my brother and one of my cousins. There wasn't much to do except listen to the radio.  There weren't any video games in those days and outdoor games were out of the question since it was raining outside.  So we just idled around, feeling bored.

I don't quite remember the circumstances. Granny was caught up in her work in the sewing room with some of my aunties.  My older brother was fast asleep on the plantation chair out in the verandah.  

And I found myself in the living hall with my older cousin looking through Uncle Daniel's magazines - known to us for showing sumptuous Caucasian women's breasts.  I was resting my head in his lap as he sat cross-legged on the floor.  I think he was playing with my hair (long curls when I was a little lad), as we ogled at the voluptuous ladies on the glossy pages (even though it was not of much interest to me, to be honest).  There was one he particularly liked - a Latina looking girl with dark hair, thick lips and up-pointed nipples.  While looking at the Latina he said, "I like--bam, bam, bam!" He began gyrating his hips into the back of my head. He moaned dramatically.  At first I just laughed. But I could feel a hardness forming in shorts, pushing against my head, and I knew he had become aroused.  

 
"Ohhhh ohhh ohhhh, I can't take it anymore," he cried.  Lying down on the floor, he pull down his shorts and underwear and out popped his cock, hard from the sexy grinding against my head.  It stood erect, proud, and I didn't quite know what it was he was doing showing his penis to me. Abel, my cousin, was just as surprised at himself but he recovered quickly and assured me that it was going to be fun.

 
Jokingly, with a forced laughter in his voice, he murmured "aaaahhhhhhh" and reached out with his hand toward his own cock.  He withdrew a moment later. I wasn't running away or shouting at anyone. So he took the chance and said to me, "You can touch it, if you like."   
So I did. Tentatively, I reached out and grabbed it. Just touching - I didn't stroke or did anything else. I just held it. "You're so big," I said admiringly, as I began moving my clumsy fingers around the mushroom head, playing with the tiny hole at the tip of his cock.  My other hand was touching his fuzzy balls.  He stood there motionless, letting me play, savouring the feel of my smooth touch on his  erect member.  
 
Then he said, "lift up your shirt."  I asked, "Why?"

"Just do it," he said almost like ordering me.  He rolled up my shirt and saw my soft pink nipples. He cupped my boy tits and fondled my nipples.  "I like your tits," he said.

He leaned in closer to my chest. I couldn't move. His tongue darted out, catching the tip of my areola. I couldn't move away or offer any resistance. He plunged his mouth over my nipple, sucking on it, as if it belonged to a woman. He held my head toward him, moaning a little.

"Your turn," he said, pointing at my crotch.  For the first time, I felt shy at showing my dick which was so much smaller than his. "I don't know. I'm not sure about this."  "I just wanna see it. Come on, you've seen mine."

Finally, reluctantly, excitingly, slowly, I pulled my shorts down. If he had any expectations, he would be disappointed, but he didn't so he was entranced. Where his cock was normal and proportionate to his body and age, mine was not. It was much shorter and somewhat slimmer too.  But it was to him still a lovely sight: bald, triumphantly peeking out from beneath the folds of my stomach (yes I was a little on the plump side as a little boy).  "It's so cute," he blurted out.  
In an instance, I grabbed his cock as he touched mine. We played with each other's dick.  After a while, he started showing me something different. He started stroking my cock, up and down, deftly, between his fingers. I leaned back and closed my eyes. At his urging, I did the same with his cock.  I continued, a little faster. I wanted to see him cum on my hand.

 
But in the back of my mind I remembered: once a guy came, sex was no longer of importance. It would probably be the same with him. So I slowed down. He opened his eyes.

Without a word, he stood up.  Looking down on me, he saw that I was gazing desiringly at his still-stiff cock. He didn't have to tell me what to do. I grabbed it at the base, opened my mouth and took it in.  At first I was a little uncouth and though it felt great for him, he occasionally felt my teeth grazing his cock. Then I found the rhythm and he began to moan at the way my tongue slid over the bottom of his shaft. It didn't take long before I could feel the heat rising.  I stopped and went on my knees so that I could be more comfortable. 

 
Without any delay, his erect cock was back in my mouth, and between my lips it passed, the head massaged by my wild tongue. He groaned and thrusted, and I held on to his buttocks with both hands as he fucked my mouth. Then he shuddered and I could feel my mouth filling up as his cock jerked inside my mouth.  Alex was still panting, his face contorted somewhat dazed from the crazy stuff he'd just done.  I jumped to my feet, in consternation.  I spat his cum onto the floor and coughed the rest. We just sat there on the floor, feeling ashamed. After a few seconds, we realized we couldn't stay like this and started cleaning up the place. 

Through the years, he and I continued to be frisky. Sword fighting and simple handjobs. And his peter has grown to a size any man would be proud of. He didn't turned gay but he knew that I preferred men to women.  All these years, we never kissed or did anal or anything more. Those stuff were a complete turn off to him. What he liked was having his cock in my mouth.  He told me his wife thought fellatio was filthy and a big sin. 

The last time I saw it was many years ago.  But I wouldn't mind seeing that cock of his just one more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...