Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Chad the In-Law

A cousin from Melaka came to visit us in Sydney with her husband.  They have been married for more than 10 years but still childless.  While staying with my parents, they came up with the idea of vacationing in New Zealand and I was invited to join them.  I took up the offer as I my cousin's hubby, Chad to be a witty, amiable fellow who is always fun to be around with. 

On arrival in Christchurch, we were given 2 adjoining rooms and Chad suggested leaving the connecting doors open so that it was easier for us to communicate.

The first few days were spent doing the usual tourist stuff, including some great seafood. At one restaurant, we saw live prawns in a large tank at the entrance of a Chinese restaurant. So we decided that was where we would have our dinner.  We all ordered what the live prawns -- really large specimens with a girth the width of two thumbs, side by side.  Chad had a peculiar way of eating the prawns.  He would take one, hold it by its tail and put it directly into his mouth and munch away inch by inch.  At one point Chad, who was sitting next to me, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I bet Gay men love to suck on these things," and then he chuckled. His wife and I just laughed off the remarks but I couldn't help thinking that he was coming on to me. 

The next day, we drove along the seashore and at one point, we stopped at a popular beach for a swim. We noticed all kinds of people on the beach, most wearing very "skimpy" bathing suits. At one point, Chad remarked that "these men sure aren't shy about 'showcasing their 'goods."   In fact, even before he made those remarks I already saw that some of the men must be well hung, with what looked like "grapefruits" in their trunks. 

The next day we did some serious walking around the next destination and by afternoon, I was too tired and needed excused myself to take a nap in the hotel room, before resuming that evening. Chad agreed but his wife was keen on doing some shopping.  So Chad and I returned to the hotel room. We arranged to meet at the hotel at 6.30pm for dinner.

Chad and I retired to our respective bedrooms and, after taking a quick shower, I dried off and got into bed, falling fast asleep. I don't know how much time had gone by ... all I know is that I was having what I thought was an intimate dream from my past, when I was introduced into man-2-man sex by a male cousin back in Penang.  I felt like someone was all over me, sucking my tits and fingering my man-cunt.  It was very sensual and I started to turn around on my side when I felt a "resistance" which made me wake up. Talk about being stunned ... there was Chad, lying on top of me, sucking my nipples.  I couldn't believe it!

"Chad, what are you doing? You're married to my cousin!"  He replied, "Don't sweat the small stuff, Kim.  I'm bisexual and I have a sneaky suspicion you are gay."  I laid there, my mouth gaped open staring at his naked body.  He got off me and laid beside me and waited. 


I got on all four and knelt between his open legs.  I stared at his cock which was not half hard but on the way there.  It was already a decent 5 inches long in that state.  I took it in my hand and began jacking it, causing it to expand in weight and size.  After a sensual hand treatment, his cock gew to a proud 6 inches. Then with one quick gesture, I slid my hands under each of his legs, raising them with my hands in the crook of his knees, exposing "everything he own" and swallowed his dick all the way to the balls!

I couldn't believe how good it felt to have his cock in my mouth.  He let out a loud groan as I pumped my mouth up and down.  My mouth left his throbbing cock only take each of his nuts, one at a time, and sucked on them tenderly---all the while stroking the dick and then "confessing" to him that I had wanted to "have my mouth on his cock and balls from the time we were on the beach when I first saw his half-naked body in his tight trunks.  

Chad murmured, "please, don't stop." He was enjoying the sensation of my lips, tight around his shaft and my tongue twirling around and around his cock head, and the sensation of my hand gently massaging his balls.  What drove him crazy was the sound of my slurping.  His moaning, on the other hand, was my trigger.  He let out a long, loud hiss.  At the same time, he arched his back, raising his ass up in the air and then let loose a torrent of sperm.  I felt these jets of liquid hitting the top of my palate.  Hot ropes of Chad's jism, spurting and squirting, thick and slightly salty, causing me to whimper and swallow ...and swallow ...and swallow. The jism just kept cumming and cumming and I just kept slurping and slurping, my tongue swirling furiously around his pee-hole.  My fingers fondled his balls as they contracted inside his scrotal bag.  There was just so much semen filling up my mouth that I almost choked on sperm.  He continued to pump his sexy dick in and out of  my mouth in a nice, easy rhythm, as I clutched on to his muscular thighs, not wanting it to end.

Chad was breathing heavily after he cummed, his legs flopping back down on the bed.  He laid still with his eyes rolling back into his head. All he could raspily say was, "I don't believe how much you made me cum ... I can't get over it."

We both lay in bed, exhausted.  I looked up at the clock, it was 6:00pm ... my cousin would be back any time now. We both jumped up and showered together, washing each other's cocks and knowing very well that this was the beginning of a quite special in-law relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...