Sunday 4 June 2017

Childhood Memories: The Nerdy Professor

Prof A was a serious-minded academic and a nerd. He had little time for frivolous pursuits and I had always wondered if he was still a virgin. During lectures, he never once cast his eyes on any of the girls (and me). But when it came to talking statistics, his eyes would light up. I, on the other hand, was hopeless with numbers, what more statistics! But I knew I had to somehow obtain good grades otherwise the money that my dad had spent on my university education would all go to waste. I couldn't let that happen more so be a disappointment to dad.

In a final effort to ensure good grades, I suggested to Prof A to give me private lessons. He was delighted at my interest. And so he agreed to see me at his flat the following Monday after dinner.

That evening in his flat, I sat cross-legged on the rug (since all he had in his studio apartment was a lone armchair and coffee table). I studied the book and all those scary figures while he watched from above on the armchair.

“Where should I begin?” I asked. He left the armchair to sit beside me on the floor. Prof A began giving me a detailed explanation all the time looking down at the book. When he looked up he found my face inches from his. He had the look of lust in his eyes but he was hesitant to make the first move and so it was I who had to make the first move.

Slipping my arms around his neck I pulled him towards me and placed my mouth to his. It was a long and passionate kiss and soon our tongues were exploring each other's mouth and getting to know one another better.

Prof A abruptly pulled away, “Oh my God, you’re my student – we shouldn’t be doing this!”

I half expected this to happen. However, I reminded him that I was no longer a minor and was old enough to be a willing party, so what was there to worry about? Prof A thought for a moment then sighed, “You’re right, there’s nothing to worry about,” and before I could reply he laid me down on the floor and picked up where we left off.

I took his hand and placed it on my tit. There was a short break in the tongue-wrestling until Prof A realised that he could do both at the same time.  He eagerly played with my tits and resumed the passionate kissing.

So far it was good but I wanted his hands to feel my naked skin, so I sat back up, stripped my shirt and threw it across the room. Then I removed my pants leaving on my sexy lace panties.  Prof A stared at my panties and remarked, "I didn't know boys wore panties!" 

I pulled his face to my chest and he began to bite my tits.  I whispered to him to go slow and gentle.  Prof A was a quick learner and followed my instructions to the letter. He moved his tongue around my nipples and caressed my buttocks with his hand. He was determined to please me. 

I sat up and literally tore off Prof A’s clothing, unveiling a huge boner pointing in my direction.  I sat him down and took his long curvy boner between my lips.
If anyone knew how to suck a cock, it had to be me. Slowly peeling back his foreskin I started working on his erect cock, plunging it up to the hilt and then taking it out again. Every time I sucked his hard cock back into my mouth, his eyes sparkled with delight.

When he felt his mucilage beginning to force its way up his channel he thought it fair to warn me but I took no notice; instead I sucked even harder and with more enthusiasm. I continued sucking until he finally came, depositing a huge load of gummy man juice in my mouth. There was so much spunk that it began flowing out of my small little mouth.

As the last drop of his cum trickled down my chin, I began working his dick to bring it back up to its recent rigidity. I licked his balls and stuck my finger up his ass. My tongue licked his tiny Pete’s eye until his peter grew hard as a copper’s night stick.

Then, I lay back on the rug and looked him in his eyes and simply said, “Fuck me, Prof A, I need your hard cock inside me now.”

Having little in the way of personal experience, and perhaps not having completed whatever research he’d undertaken on the subject, he began a little clumsily and had some difficulty finding my love hole. In the end I had to guide him in and when he felt my anal muscles grab his dick he just drove it in as far as it would go and held it there. However, I was anxious to get it moving and I started to push my bums up and down. Prof A got the message and commenced ramming his hard rod into me. Then he started on a rhythmic pumping motion. I reciprocated by pushing my buttocks to meet his thrust. Soon it was beginning to feel good for me and I began to moan. The more I moaned the harder and faster he drove his truncheon in and out of my wanton boy-cunt.

Soon Prof A was feeling the tidal waves of orgasm hitting him as he screamed with pleasure.  A couple more strokes and he shot his load deep inside of me. Our entwined naked bodies rolled all over the floor and we held on to each other for a full five minutes before relaxing side-by-side on the floor.

Three months later, when the results were out, I was pleased with the grade that Prof A awarded me for Statistics. On my own efforts, I know I wouldn't have achieved even a D for the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...