Friday 9 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Nearly Caught by the Wife

A married friend of mine (or more accurately a regular sex partner) sent me a text saying his wife was on her way to visit her mother in some remote part of Johor.  The message read, "the coast is clear, you can come now."

So I called for a cab and headed to his flat in Hougang.  I rang the doorbell and he welcomed me in his birthday suit.  As soon as I entered the flat, he hugged me and kissed me passionately.   Slowly we waltzed our way into the master bedroom. 



He threw me on the bed and got me to get into doggie position.  He loved that position lamenting to me many times that his wife would never agree to get fucked doggie-style as she felt it was demeaning to be treated like a dog. 

Once I got on all fours, he aimed his dick at the entrance to my man-cunt.  He asked me in a rather coarse manner, "ready to get fucked?"  I nodded my head and he rammed his cock into my waiting hole.  Almost half his cock was inside me at the first attempt.  Then with another forceful push, his cock was embedded inside me to the hilt.  I could feel his pubic hair tickling the cheeks of my buttocks.  He began to fuck me very roughly - that is how he likes it.  Each time his body met mine I could hear the sound of his bollocks smacking against my bums.  Our love-making was torrid just like rabbits mating for the first time.




This went on for about 10 minutes when we heard the door bell ringing.  At first he thought it was his son coming home (earlier than expected) but as it turned out, it was his wife (the queue for taxi was maddeningly long and she decided to call off the visit). He pulled his throbbing cock out from my hole and we scrambled for our clothes. 

Luckily for us, he remembered to latch the front door so his wife just kept ringing the door bell.  We dressed up at supersonic speed and I ran to his study room and sat in front of his PC pretending to do some office work.  He wore his shorts and ran topless downstairs to open the door for the wife.  On hearing that I was in the study room, she came to greet me.  I thought she gave me that suspicious "I know ..." look but we both pretended like nothing happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...