Friday 9 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Salesman

I bought a massage chair from the furniture fair at the World Trade Centre. The sales person called on me a few days later to give a demonstration on how to use the machine as well as to deliver the free gift - a handheld electric massager. He said it could be used on any part and showed me how to use it on my shoulders, lower leg and arm. 

 Then he asked me to try it out to make sure I knew how to use it correctly. I asked if I could use it on him instead so he can judge if I was using it right. He said, "sure why not." So I started practising on his neck and shoulder.  He complimented me, "you are a fast learner; you've already got the knack of it."  Then he asked me to try doing his lower leg.

I had other ideas on my mind.  I began to use the massager on his inner thigh.  Slowly I moved higher up. Instinctively, he opened his legs wider as if inviting me to go up even higher.  So I moved higher up until the instrument was massaging his inner thigh very close to his groin.  I would occasionally graze against his ball sack. He began to relax and rested his head on the headrest of the massage chair.   

Seeing how relaxed he was, I continued to massage his inner thigh getting closer and closer to his groin. Slowly the mound in his pants began to show some reaction.  Gradually, it grew to full mast.  He began to breathe heavily.  Not wanting to lose any chance, I gently press the massager around the bulge in his pants. He gave out a loud gasp as his body jerked slightly off the chair.  I continued using the massager on and around the mound.  Within seconds his hidden cock became fully erect causing a huge tent in his business pants.  I asked if he wanted me to stop. He didn't answer so I took that to mean "please continue".  I moved the massager downward to massage his scrotum as my hand moved in to fondle his erection through the soft fabric of his pants. Soon a wet spot appeared on the front of his pants. 


He continued to rest his head on the headrest with his eyes shut.  I unbuckled his belt and then, without going any further, waited to see how he would react.  He didn't resist or move my hand away.  At that moment I knew I had won half the battle. I unhooked his pants and slowly pulled the zipper down to expose his white Arrow brand cotton briefs. As I pulled his trousers down, he voluntarily lifted up his buttocks so that I could remove his pants all the way down to his ankles.  They ended up in a clump around his feet.
 
I slid up, resting my hands on his thigh, and placed my faced on his groin, pressing in, to inhale his masculine scent. His cock twitched when it felt my face pressed against it.  As it jerked, his cock head jutted out from the waistband of his cotton briefs.  Immediately I used my tongue to lick his pee hole. He gave out a soft moan.  Horny for more, he struggled to pull his briefs down his thighs, letting his tumescent cock jumped up for fresh air as it smacked against my cheek. 

His looks, honestly, is average but what I find attractive about him was his body.  You can tell that he works out at the gym every chance he has.  He is bald-headed and looks very rugged with a small tattoo on his left arm.  



Above all, his lanjiao is the main attraction; it is long and slender. I first caught sight of his cock at the furniture fair when he stood next to me at the urinal.  His flaccid cock was at least 4 inches long.  

Now that I saw it fully erect, I estimate it to be a proud 6.5 inches long.  He is in his late  20s and is legally married but waiting to go through the customary wedding rites. His wife has made it very clear to him - no fucking or sucking until the official wedding night.  However, to please him, she allowed him to play with her tits and cunt while she wanks for him. That is all the sex he was getting from her, at least until the wedding night.




I stared at his 6.5-inch cock and admired its shape which was flawlessly beautiful.  The shaft was long and slender yet the whole organ looked proportionate.  His long foreskin retracted completely to reveal a pinkish arrowhead shaped cock head.  

He moved forward and placing both his hands behind my head, he pulled my face forward until the tip of his cock was aiming at my mouth. I opened my mouth and he immediately pushed his hips forward causing his hard stiff rod to slide into my mouth. Instinctively I began to suckle on his cock as if it was a precious lollipop.  Within seconds he began groaning and started talking dirty, saying things like, "i want to fuck your mouth and never stop" and "let me shoot  my cum in your mouth".  He asked whether I was enjoying his cock. Then he asked the one question that every man wants to ask, "is my cock the longest you ever sucked?" 

As he talked dirty, he kept plunging his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth until I began to gag and had to push him back. Realising that he was hurting me, he slowed down and let me take over control.  

I took half of his cock in my mouth and used my tongue to lick his crown as my right hand held the bottom half of his shaft and stroke it in rhythm with my sucking motion. We continued in this fashion for a good 5 minutes or so until he quickened his pace and started fucking my mouth again.  I knew he was near to cumming.  My left hand wrapped around his scrotum and gently fondled his testicles as my tongue continued to lick away at his cock head. At the same time my right hand stroked his lower shaft. He gave a final plunge, a very deep plunge until his cock head hit the back of my throat. 

Then it happened. He gave out a loud groan, "arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh .... ohhhhhhhhh."  Before he could say anything, I felt his cock throbbed in my mouth and blobs of hot milky man juice began gushing down my throat. I counted 9 spurts of fresh hot cream and swallowed all of it, not letting even a drop to flow out of my mouth.
 
Needless to say we continued seeing each other even after he got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...