Friday 9 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: What A Sight!

One quiet evening, several months ago, I was pissing in the toilet of Dover MRT station.  Being a quiet evening, the place was empty.  I was the only person there.

Halfway through, an Indian guy came in and stood at the urinal beside me.  He unzipped his pants and pulled his pants together with his underwear all the way down to his knees.  Then he pulled his shirt halfway up his torso.  What appeared in view was one of the largest limp dicks I have ever seen in a long while.  Limp, his cock was easily a good 6 inches long.  Not only was it long, it was also very plump.  



The shape of his dick is exceedingly beautiful.  A couple of thick veins run along its shaft.  His long overhanging foreskin formed a wrinkled mess and covers the cock head completely.  His cock was a very dark and shiny black in colour.  It looked several tones darker than the rest of his body  His pubes were shaven clean making his flaccid dick look even larger than it actually was. 

It was such a sight.  I couldn't help myself but continue standing by the urinal even though I had finished peeing. I turned my head slightly towards his side, my eyes fixated on his manhood.  He noticed me staring and gave me a smile.  

After he was done peeing, he continued to stand at the urinal and began to slowly stroke his plump cock.  He was putting on a show for me.  To my astonishment, his cock was very slow at responding to his touch.  It took him probably about 5 minutes to get the blood pumping.  It didn't even get fully erect but perhaps only 30 percent hard.  

Before he could get it up all the way, someone else walked in.  That must have frightened him.  He quickly stuffed his cock back in his pants and walked out.  I followed him outside but gave up pursuing him when I saw there was a Filipina waiting for him outside.  They walked away, his hands on her hips. 

"Lucky bitch!" I thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...