Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Hung Korean

There have been much talk about the size of Asian cocks being the smallest in the world. Having had many cocks in and out of my mouth over the past 45 years, I find this claim to be believable.  I totally agree that Koreans have the smallest and shortest pricks.  One survey measured them to be an average 3.8 inches which is, from my personal observation quite right.  Most of the older Korean men I had sucked were smallish.  Majority of them did not measure more than 4 inches.  The longest was perhaps a little over 4.5 inches.

However, one night some years ago, I was really pleased to finally find a well-hung Korean boy.  He just turned 21 (at that time) and was a student in a local university.  I met him at a friend's CNY party and halfway through the party things got quite wild.  A gay couple started doing a striptease (it was not planned) and then they proceeded to the host's bedroom.  My new found Korean friend and I followed them into the bedroom along with several other guests and we stood around the bed watching them doing a 69.  Then the larger well-built guy laid flat on the bed and spread his legs wide for the smaller guy (a Malay) with a larger than life dick.  The Malay boy fucked the muscular guy like crazy.  Both were handsome guys with beautifully developed bodies - I believe they trained often in the gym.  After the show ended, my Korean friend turned to me and asked if I like to go home with him to his rented room at Clementi.  Without as much as half a heartbeat, I accepted his invitation.

When we arrived at his flat, no one was at home.  We went straight to his bedroom and he immediately shut the down behind us and locked it.  Then he hugged me and we went into a very deep and passionate kiss.  As we kissed, his hands explored my body - his right hand playing with my tits while his left was fondling my bums.  My hand went to his crotch, touching his half hard cock.  He was slowly getting fully hard and we broke off the kiss so that he could remove his pants and briefs.  

I was surprised at the size of this Korean dick which was nearly 6 inches long and of a very decent girth though not fantastically thick or fat.


When I commented that he had a large cock by Korean standard, he laughed and said that many younger Koreans his age have large cocks compared to the older generation.  He told me that all the males in his family would visit the public bathhouse and everyone got naked, so he got to see his father and all of his brothers naked.  He told me not to laugh but he claimed that his cock was definitely larger than his father's.  He recounted to me that when he was young and being the youngest boy in the family, he shared the bed with his parents.  He remembered having seen his father's erect cock which he remembered to be about 4 inches long at most.  

I knelt in front of him as he sat on the edge of the bed and began sucking his cock.  As I sucked his cock, my right hand played with his balls.  He was quite a fast cummer.  Seconds into sucking his cock, he told me to slow down, saying that he was going to shoot soon.  I stopped sucking and went for his balls, licking them as I held his shaft with just 2 fingers, slowly stroking it.  I felt it throbbed and moved my mouth to his cock.  Taking only the head in my mouth, I used my tongue to lick his corona.  His whole body trembled and he held my face with both hands as he plunged his cock deep into my mouth. His cock pulsated in my mouth as he deposited his first load of hot goo straight down my throat.

He invited me to spend the night with him since it was late and I had missed the last train.  In the morning, I was awoken with something brushing against my mouth.  I opened my eyes to see his erect cock trying to ply open my mouth.  I gladly opened to receive the morning gift and again, he shot his second load of hot goo into my mouth as he announced, "breakfast in bed".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...