Wednesday 7 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Chinese Fast Shooter

I remember with cherished memory the park in Woodlands (which is just a short walk from Marsiling MRT station).  I used to frequent the park in the evenings.  Once I was with a gay friend and we went to the park after having dinner at one of the nearby coffee shops. 

We sat on the embankment of the canal chatting when a group of China workers (not construction but working in an electronic company) walked by.  They sat a short distance from us and kept looking over to our side.  Sensing their interest, I waved at them as to say hello.  They came and standing around us began to make small talk.   We chatting away when one of them came over to sit beside me.  At first he simply put his arm around my shoulders and seeing that I didn't move away, his arm moved further down until it was hugging my waist.  

I reciprocated by resting my hand on his thigh.  We continued talking and my hand slowly crept up his thigh and in no time at all, I was groping his crotch over his work pants.  I could feel the huge lump beneath his pants.  

Putting his mouth to my ear, he whispered, "you want to come over to my flat?"  I asked him, "where is it?"  And he replied, "just opposite.  Very near to walk."  We then got up and he led me to his flat which was situated in a HDB block just behind a school on the opposite side of the road.  

On reaching his flat, he immediately shut the door behind us and started kissing me lusciously on my  lips.  He murmured, "I have not kissed anyone since coming to Singapore."   

He then told me that my way of talking reminded him so much of his wife.  As he spoke, his hands unbuttoned my shirt.  Once my shirt was opened, he bent his head down to my chest and started sucking my tits.  My hand moved down to his crotch, fondling his bulge through his pants.  I undid his pants and let them fall to his ankles leaving him in only his cotton underwear.  I massaged his tool through the thin worn out fabric of his well worn briefs.  



He became very excited and impatient and wasted no time in removing his briefs.  Placing both his hands on my shoulders, he pushed me down lightly.  I took the hint and knelt down in front of him.  I took his harden tool in my mouth and began working on it. Within seconds, he shot his cum down my throat. 


We met up several times after that and on one occasion, 3 of his flatmates joined in.  The orgy of 4 masculine China men - all with larger than average dongs - was memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...