Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Encounter in the Park

This story is about my first visit to the cruising ground not far from my parent's house in North Sydney.  After I found out about the park from a gay friend, I couldn't wait to explore the place.So the weekend arrived and I was preparing to visit the place.

After dinner, I showered and picked out some clothes to wear. I decided on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and some boxer briefs. Before I knew it I was walking towards the parking lot of the park. The place wasn't exactly well lit but there was just enough light so that one could barely make out the faces of the guys who were waiting in their cars.  Some of the cars were empty, some had a guy or two sitting inside and some were rocking up and down in their parking spaces. I sat on a bench and it wasn’t more than 15-20 minutes when a car backed into the space not far from where I was.  The guy shut off his car and looked around for a few minutes. He saw me watching him as he looked around and we made eye contact with each other, he smiled and I smiled back. I could tell he was a white guy with dark hair, but that was about all that I could make out in the dim lighting.

A minute or two later, he got out of his car and I could see that he was about 6 feet tall, clean shaven and that he was dressed pretty much the same way I was. He confidently walked over to me and stood in front of me.  Then he undid the button and zipper on his jeans and pulled his semi hard dick out of the tangled mass of his pubic hair and held it just inches from my shocked face.

When I didn’t do anything right away, he said, “Come on boy. Don’t let me down.”  Almost as if in a trance, I moved my face closer to his dick and took it into my mouth. I didn’t waste any time with teasing or anything like that. I just started bobbing my head back and forth on this stranger’s dick. I could feel his dick getting harder, longer and thicker in my mouth. I could also taste his precum as it started to leak out of his piss hole. His precum tasted a little like my own cum tasted, but it wasn’t as thick.

“Oh yeah, that’s good boy, keep sucking my cock,” the guy said. I did as the guy told me and kept bobbing my head back and forth on his now fully hard cock. As I moved my mouth over his cock I used my tongue to massage the bottom of it. The guy started moaning softly now, and before I realized what was happening I felt his hand wrap around the back of my head and pull my face tight to his abdomen as he shot his load down my throat. He shot at least 5 bursts of cum into my mouth.  I swallowed his spunk before I felt him ease up on the back of my head and gave me a chance to breathe.

“Ugh, that was good boy. Now clean me up real nice,” the guy said.

His hand was still on the back of my head, but there was no pressure to it. It was more like he was just resting it there or something. I pulled my mouth off his cock a little, and then I sucked off all my saliva and his cum until his cock fell out of my mouth with a soft plopping sound. Then I took his cock back into my mouth and used my tongue to get any of his goo that might have gotten caught in the ridge at the head of his cock. When I was sure that his ridge was thoroughly clean, I flicked my tongue over his piss hole and tasted a little cum there, so I sucked on the head of his cock like it was a straw and made sure I got every last drop of his cum. I was operating in pure lust mode. It didn’t really even occur to me that I was sucking on another guys cock and eating his cum. But regardless, I was really turned on. My cock felt like it was going to burst a hole through my jeans any second.

“You’re a good cocksucker boy. Do you like to get fucked in the ass too?” the guy said as he put his now limp cock back in his pants and zipped up.

“Uh, I’ve never tried it before, but I’ll give it a shot,” I lied.

“Good. Do you want to follow me back to my place or do you want to do it here?” the guy asked.

I thought about it for a few seconds before I answered “Lets do it here.”

I got up and bent down with my hands on the bench as support.   I felt his hands go up under my t-shirt and slide up my body to my nipples. And, once he found my nipples, he started to play with them pinching, pulling, rubbing and twisting them while leaning his whole body against mine.

“Mmm boy, you’re a hot little slut aren’t you?” he said.

Without waiting for a response, he went back to playing with my tits.  I just let him have his way with me and enjoyed the sensations his hand was causing in my own body. He pulled away from me again and said, “Let’s go over to the front of my car.  It is darker there and we will be shielded from passing traffic.”

I walked over and stood in front of his car facing the hood and the guy came up behind me and wrapped his arms around body slowly letting his right hand slide down my stomach over my jeans to my crotch where he squeezed my achingly hard cock through my jeans.  “Uggggggh.” I groaned.  Looking back at him, I saw that he had removed all his clothing and was wearing only his pair of sneakers.

He leaned forward a little and started kissing and lightly biting the left side of my neck as he slowly moved his left hand up under my t-shirt to torment my right nipple some more.  At the same time, he ground his hard cock against my buttocks. “So, you’re an anal virgin right?” he whispered into my ear.

“Ugggggggghh, yeah except for toys,” I lied as I moaned aloud.

“Good. How do you want it - slow and gentle or hard fast and rough?” he asked in a slightly louder whisper.  My mind whirled with lust as I thought about what he had just asked me. I had taken some pretty big cocks (and toys) in my ass, and I knew his cock was probably about 6 inches long. “Mmmm, give it to me hard fast and rough,” I panted in reply.

“My kind of slut,” the guy said lustily then pushed me down so I was now bent over the hood of his car. He quickly undid my pants and pushed them and my underwear down to my knees. I heard him reach in and pull something out of his pocket, and then I heard soft clicking sound and felt something cool being rubbed against my asshole. He quickly worked a finger in my ass and spread the lube around inside me. When he pulled his finger out of my ass I heard him unzip his pants and a second or two later I felt the head of his cock pressing against my hole. Before he pushed it in he said, “Take off your shirt and give it to me.”

I quickly did as I was told and pulled my shirt off over my head and handed it back to him. He rolled it up like you would a towel if you were going to snap someone with it and whipped it over my head and pulled it back to my mouth.

“Open your mouth and bite down on it,” he said.  I did as he told me and bit down on my t-shirt as he held it around my head like the reins to a horse. He switched his grip on my shirt to a one-handed one and used the other hand to guide his cock into my waiting ass. Without any real warning, he shoved his entire cock deep in my ass.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” I screamed in pain from the brutal entry of his cock. Fortunately, the t-shirt in my mouth muffled my voice.

He held himself inside me for a minute or two before he pulled his cock almost all the way out and rammed it back in as hard and fast as the first time.  Then he let go of the towel and grabbed me around my hips and started pounding his cock in and out of my tight fuck-hole while I still held my shirt in my mouth like a dog with a chew toy. This guy was pounding his cock in and out of my ass so hard the car started rocking beneath our weight.  Before long, the pain in my ass started to go away and the pounding I was getting was starting to feel really good. The longer my ass got pounded, the better it felt.  He continued attacking my sore arse for at least 20 minutes or so, when he started grunting.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I’m gonna cum!” he murmured before he gave a few more hard thrusts deep in my ass.  Then he buried his cock deep inside me and let loose his load inside my anus. I could feel his cock twitching in my ass as he shot his load, and I could feel his cum spraying deep into the depths of my bowels. As soon as he was done coming, the guy pulled his cock out of my ass with a soft popping sound. After he pulled out of me, I let my shirt fall from my mouth to the hood of my car. The guy reached around me and grabbed my shirt.

“Turn around,” he said.

I pushed myself up off the hood of my car and turned to face the man who just fucked me in the ass. He looked me up and down and saw my cock was rock hard and twitching of its own volation.

“Stroke your cock for me. I want to see you cum,” he commanded.

I did as I was told and stroked my cock for his pleasure. As he watched me stroke my cock for him, the guy used my t-shirt to wipe his cock and crotch area clean of lube and his goo. I was so horny from getting my ass fucked for the first time in that park that it only took me a minute or two before I was shooting my cum on the tarmac in front of his car. When I was done cumming, the guy tossed me my now filthy shirt.

“You’re a pretty good fuck kid. I’ll be here again Friday night after 9 o’clock. If you want to fuck again you can meet me here. Who knows I might even take you home with me and fuck you all weekend long.” He said with a grin. Without another word, he got into his car and drove away leaving me still standing there with my pants and underwear around my ankles and holding my scummy t-shirt in my hands. Realizing I was standing there in the parking lot pretty much naked for all the world to see, I quickly pulled up my pants and underwear and zipped myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...