Saturday 10 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Top Service by Uber Driver

Once again, our Saturday mahjong game ended late.  Instead of hailing a cab, I went on line and engaged an Uber driver.  He arrived in just under 5 minutes.

It was a shared cab and since I was alone, he asked me to sit in front with him.  When I got into the car, I noticed that there was already another couple behind.  They got off round the corner at River Valley Road.  

For the rest of the journey it was just me and the Uber driver.  We got into chatting about almost everything and anything under the sun, until I popped the question - "why aren't you on a date on a Saturday evening".  Then he lamented to me that he had just broken off with his girlfriend of almost 2 years.  

Just to keep the conversation going I asked, "why did she leave you? You are such a handsome boy."  He kept quiet and said, "shy lah, better don't tell you why."  That got me really curious and I coaxed him into telling me.  Finally he blurted out, "my girlfriend say my cock is too small, cannot satisfy her."  

So the conversation continued until we reached my destination.  I asked whether he was feeling horny and he asked me why.  I replied, "if you like I can make you very happy.  Satisfaction guaranteed."  His facial expression showed he was quite interested but he didn't say anything.  My hand reached for his crotch and the rest was history.  




Back in my flat, I led him to my bedroom and slowly stripped him.  He just lay on the bed watching some videos on his handphone.  By the time, I stripped him of his underwear, his cock was already raging hard.  I took it in my mouth.  He immediately started fucking me in my mouth and in less than a minute, he shot a thick load of young fresh sperm down my throat.  



Although not particularly large, his cock was a healthy 4.5 inches long with a large bulbous head.  It has a slight downward bent.  It was not as short as his girlfriend had claimed.  Later, he told me she settled for an angmoh colleague whom I am sure has a much thicker and longer cock than our dear Uber driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...