Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: My Landlady's Son Part 3

Several months after my orientation was known to Bertie and Bryan, the family had a visitor - a cousin from Australia.  He recently graduated and has found a good job in the hospitality industry.  He was back visiting his auntie during his short break.  He is quite good-looking and has that same good bod his cousins.  

Seeing that the boys were carefree and used to just wearing their underwear around the house, he did the same.  However, he didn't quite go all the way but would walked around the flat in either his very loose sweatpants or in fitting running shorts - the sort that has a very high cut on the sides with netting lining so that you needn't wear anything beneath.

He usually sat in the only armchair in the living room since the boys always used the sofa.  He would sit there reading the papers as he placed his feet on a pouffe in front of him. Sometimes he would sit in such a position that unknowingly, his balls were exposed through the loose leg opening of his running shorts. I would purposely sit opposite him to steal glances at his jewels which sometimes are half visible because they are so large to be fully contained within the lining of his shorts. On one occasion, almost a whole testicle was hanging out of the lining and was fully exposed to my view. He never realised that I was stealing glances at him.  He had very muscular thighs like a runner; muscular arms and nice chiselled chest and a six-pack - quite the Adonis.

One day, in the afternoon when I was all alone at home I decided to walk around with just my lacy briefs on - yes I had some really sexy stuff which I wore when I was preparing to go to parties.  I was in the common bathroom and didn't hear the front gate and door opened.   When I stepped out of the bathroom, I froze to see him walking towards the bathroom.  He too got a shock and stood there dumbfounded.  Though he was in a shock, I noticed that he was staring at me in my lacy panties.  I pretended to be in shock (but actually I already got over it) and stood there to give him more time to look me over.  He was as usual wearing only his jogging shorts. Then I pretended to snap out of my shock and apologised to him. He smiled and said it was okay but then he blurted out, "you look very sexy in those lacy panties. And nice bums too."  I looked down to his crotch and saw his jogging shorts tenting a little.

He saw me looking at his bulge and excused himself. He walked back to his room and closed the door after him.  It didn't shut completely and so I peeped through the small gap and saw him sitting on the chair in front of the window.  He had removed his clothings wearing only a pair of very sexy briefs.  He was fondling his dick through the satiny fabric of his briefs.  Then slowly, he pulled his underwear halfway down his thighs.  His average size Asian dick was exposed to my view.  When it was fully erect, it didn't appear to be any longer than 6 inches. It stood up at attention pointing straight into the air. He had his eyes shut staring up at the ceiling so he didn't see me peeping at him. His hand went to his cock and he began to stroke his cock as his other hand played with his scrotum which was very dark in colour compared to the rest of his body.  In between, his left hand would caress his body and reach for his teats and lightly pinched them. He laid there stroking himself for a good 20 minutes until he finally shot at least 7 volleys of cum which landed all over his body.  Then he stood up and walked towards the night table to get some tissue paper.


I quickly walked away and went back to my room before he caught me peeping at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...