Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Girlfriend's Boyfriend

Back in university days in Sydney, I had a best friend called Jenny.  She was dating Cary, a very handsome Italian and they were cohabiting.  One night they both appeared at my front door with luggage in hand.  She announced, "we need to crash here for a couple of days until we find new accommodation.  Sorry I know this is very short notice but we got evicted." I had no choice but to let them stay in my room while I crashed on the sofa bed in the living room.  The request for a couple of days extended to 2 full months.

Everything went on well except for one.  I could hear them making love at night, even with their doors tight shut. To be more accurate, I could hear Cary, who was a very noisy lover. He was becoming an obsession for me, and I was afraid that I would someday lose control of myself and do something silly. I must say that at some point I heard less and less love making, and I could only wonder if they had slowed down or if they had become quieter. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on one's point of view, Cary and I were never alone. One day Jenny came home from work and said she was going on a company trip over the weekend.  I was silent as I realized that I'd be alone with Cary for two days. It was he who said, "That's great honey. You have yourself a ball, and Kim and I can do some man stuff." Then he looked at me and winked.

That evening I came home late from work.  When I entered the flat, the entire house was in darkness except for the kitchen.  When I walked nearer to the kitchen I saw Cary standing in the doorway completely nude.  He apologised for his state of undress giving the excuse that he was just searching for some snacks from the fridge, as he was hungry.



Jenny and her colleagues left directly from work on Friday afternoon. At about 4 PM that afternoon, Cary called me at my office. "Let's meet after work for a drink," he suggested.

Cary was already at the bar when I arrived.  The bar was crowded with TGIF revelers, of both gender.  Cary was talking to a gorgeous red-headed woman, and he leaned in to whisper something in her ear. When I got to them, the woman politely moved over a little, making room for me to stand next to Cary. I looked around and saw that the bar was full of beautiful young men and women. Cary chirped in, "do you see anyone you'd like to spend the night with?"  "Yeah, you," I quipped, and then I panicked. I regretted that I blurted that out.  So I quickly added, "you promised me a boys' night out."  "So I did. For a moment there, I thought you might be suggesting something else." I laughed in order to hide my discomfort. "Whatever do you mean?" I asked in return.  "Jenny and I know you're gay." he smirked.  I was speechless for a few seconds, but I figured that it was time to be honest with him.  I finally replied, "Yes I am. How did you know?" "I'm not sure. I just knew. I have a brother who is gay, and you always look at me the same way he looks at men he has a crush on." "You think I have a crush on you?" I asked with a big grin on my face. I figured that the grin would fool him into thinking I was just bantering with him. What happened next sent me into a tailspin. "Yeah," he said, "I do."  With that he threw his arms around me, and gave me a hug. I swore it was not my imagination that I felt his erection pushing against me when we hugged. We were both a little embarrassed, and separated quickly. Our brief encounter emboldened me to ask, "When you and your brother were kids, did you ever do things together?" With no hesitation at all, he told me that they had sex together from the time he was thirteen and his brother was eleven. "I haven't seen him in ages. He lives in San Francisco now, but you can bet that when we see each other again, we'll have great sex together. I also had a fling with my college roommate, but we lost track of each other after we graduated."

I was shaking, and Cary put his hand on my arm. "Why are telling me all this?" I asked, not daring to hope that he wanted to have sex with me.  He said, "you are so naïve." I took that as a yes, and I figured that it was confession time, so I admitted, "I have wanted to make love to you from the moment you walked through my door." "And I have wanted to see what hangs between your legs from that moment also." I began to laugh so hard, I started to cough. "Me too! Between your legs of course." "Let's get out of here," he said. "If we feel like eating afterwards, we have some frozen dinners in the freezer."

As soon as we entered our apartment, we locked the door, and fell into each other's arms. I was having a hard time keeping my hands from his body.  We rushed into my bedroom, and undressed in record time. We briefly admired each others' bodies, but our eyes went right down to where they had wanted to go for months. Cary's cock was smaller than I had expected it to be.  It was in fact sort of disproportionate to his body size.  The great thing about his dick is that it every bit as beautiful as I had fantasized a cock to be. It was perfectly shaped albeit on the small side -probably not more than 6 inches fully erect.



I couldn't restrain myself. I fell to my knees and gobbled him up. He sighed deeply, and said, "Let's shower." In the shower our passions were released. I soaped him and he soaped me. To be more accurate, I kept soaping his exceptionally hard cocks while he couldn't keep his soapy fingers away from my arse.  We were moaning away like victims of torture. Cary whispered in my ear. "I want to fuck you so badly, but not here. Let's dry up, and get into bed."

When we got into the bedroom, I told him I didn't have any condoms or lubricant in the house.  I explained that I didn't want Jenny or him to come across them accidentally." Cary laughed. "Did you think I would be unprepared for tonight? I bought some yesterday, and hid them in the bathroom." He went and got them. Immediately he slipped a condom on, and greased it generously. Then he greased my ass, and began to rim me. Then he slipped one finger into my well lubricated man-cunt.  When he got to three fingers, and I begged him to fuck me. I realized that Cary was an old pro at this sort of stuff, and I had to wonder who else he had been with besides his brother and his college roommate.  Jenny never even entered my mind. When his huge cock entered me, it didn't even hurt. I let him know how good it felt, but I begged him not to cum until I had a chance to suck his cock for a while. "Hmmmm, I like that," he said.

He pulled out, ripped off the condom and presented his swollen cock to my mouth. I wanted to take him into me immediately, but I restrained myself. Instead I licked all around his head, up and down his shaft, and his enormous testicles. I worked on him as I watch him writhed like a soul possessed.  At the same time, he was purring like a little kitten. I knew he approved of my efforts. Suddenly, he yelled, "Sorry!" and came shooting into my mouth and down my gullet. I licked him dry, stood up, and began to kiss him with all the passion I could muster.

We spent the weekend at home.  It was a cloth-free weekend and we had sex almost every waking moment until he surrendered, saying "you have milked me completely dry. I don't think I can cum again."  That was just after dinner on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...