Sunday 4 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Uncle and Auntie

One year when we visited granny's during Chinese New Year, the house was packed with visitors.  I had to share the room with one of my uncles (mother's brother) together with several cousins.  I was probably about 8 and my cousins were all in that same age range. 

There was only one large bed in the room and that was used my Uncle Ronnie and his wife Lily.  The rest of us slept on mattresses strewn all over the floor.  We went to bed normally at about 10pm or so. 

That night, Uncle Ronnie came home late.  So Auntie Lily went to bed first with us.  While we were all asleep, I heard some noises. I opened my eyes and saw that Uncle Ronnie had returned. He was already undressed, wearing only a towel around his hips. He climbed onto the bed and started kissing Auntie Lily who tried to ward off his advances pointing to us.

Uncle Rodney persisted and soon, he had lifted up her night gown exposing her body.  She was wearing white bra.  Uncle began frenching her as his hands groped her breasts.  Having removed her bra, he lowered his head to her breasts and started sucking her tits. I was surprised as I thought only babies would suck on their mother's tits. Why was uncle doing that to auntie? Was she feeling good or was it painful for her?

Then I saw his hands moved between auntie's thighs. Auntie willingly spread her legs open to allow him to play with her cunt. She started moaning and writhing as he continued to touch her all over. Then he lowered his head and placing it between her thighs did something.  I couldn't exactly see what he was doing but knew from the way she was pushing his head with her hands that she was enjoying it. Then uncle got up and removed his towel and I saw his penis - hard and erect, raging with fury. 
He sat on auntie's chest and aimed his cock at her face. She immediately took it in her mouth and began sucking on it.  She made funny noises and uncle was groaning away. They both seemed to be enjoying themselves. After a while, uncle took his cock out of her mouth. He positioned himself between her legs and pointed his raging cock near the entrance of her vagina. He fingered her cunt a little before pushing his hard rod into her hole. Then he fucked her, missionary style, and they seemed to be at it for a very long time. 

As he fucked her, auntie was groaning and making all kinds of funny noises. Finally after what seemed like a very long time, uncle gave out a loud moan and slumped himself on auntie.  They then hugged and kissed passionately.  Then uncle took his cock out of auntie's  cunt. Getting down from the bed, he wrapped the towel around his waist and left the room. A while later, uncle came back to the room and slept.

All these were new to me as I had watched my parent making love but it was in a very different fashion. Dad would start by kissing mum very briefly then he would undress mum's blouse and groped her breasts and lightly kissed her there too. Then mum would remove her samfoo pants and panties while dad would remove his own clothing (which would normally be just his drawers). Dad would then position himself between mum's legs and the fucking began. Mum didn't make any noise nor did dad. They were always very silent. Then after about 7-8 minutes, it would be all over.  Dad would get off mum and washed his softening cock at a corner of the room.  Then he would bring a wet towel and help mum to clean between her legs. I know the time because I would look at the clock on the wall.

Uncle Ronnie, on the other hand, lasted a good 20 minutes inside auntie. I wondered why the vast difference in time. Are all men made differently not only in terms of cock size and shape but also in sexual stamina?  For the most part of the next day, these thoughts preoccupied my little boy's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...