Sunday 4 June 2017

Novelty: Caught Pissing

Caught pissing - what a sight.  Seeing this picture reminds me of the days (in the late 60s and early 70s) when I used to wait in the middle cubicle of the Level 2 toilets of the old National Library on Stamford Road.   
There were peepholes drilled in the wooden partition walls and I would have a hell of a time peeping at unsuspecting visitors to the library as they pissed in the privacy of the 2 adjoining cubicles.  
Many of them, I noticed, get hard as they pissed and several of them had unwittingly masturbated while I watched.  They were not only students who have come to study or do research but also adult men who came to borrow books.  
So it was galore time for me, seeing cocks of different colours, shapes and sizes and watching some of them getting hard and depositing their thick gooey cum into the toilet bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...