Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Korean Pastor

I first met him at the MRT station in the toilet.  It was very quiet that day and we were the only ones - both of us standing at the urinal minding our own business.  Then he said hello to me and I thought he was interested (you know what I mean).  So I looked over to his side and saw that he was actually urinating.  Feeling silly I complimented him on how neat his dressing was.  I couldn't bring myself to compliment him on the size of his dick since it wasn't very impressive.

He asked if I was a Christian and invited me to his church. Then he handed me his card and said I could call him anytime if I needed someone to talk to.

Several weeks later, feeling a little lonely, I decided to give him a call.  He asked me to drop by his apartment and within the hour I was standing at his front door, ringing the doorbell.  He welcomed me and invited me to the living room where we sat and chatted.  It was clear that he was keen to evangelise me but I had other ideas.  I asked about his wife and he told me she was still in Korea.  He was making arrangements for her to join him as soon as the paper works were completed.  I also learnt that he had been in Singapore for nearly 6 months without the wife.

The conversation drifted to sex and I popped the magic question.  I asked how he cope without his wife and he replied that there were other more important things than sex.  I persisted and asked whether he felt lonely at night sleeping alone and whether he ever had sexual arousals at night when he was alone.  He smiled and said that he know of ways to deal with these needs.  I look stunned and told him I knew of only one way and that was to masturbate;  I gave him a naught look and asked whether he was referring to that.  He was dumbfounded but with some persuasion, he finally admitted to having masturbated a few times in the last few months.  Then I asked what he thought about when he masturbated but he refused to answer me.  Instead, he tried to change subjects.

Then I told him that I masturbated quite often and most of the time I would be thinking about sucking some men's cock or imagining that they were fucking my tight boy-cunt.  He listened with his eyes wide opened in disbelief.  He shook his head saying that he never knew that another man would actually enjoy getting fucked in the ass.  As we talked I kept watching his crotch and was secretly delighted to see the small bulge at his crotch growing slowly but steadily larger.

I stared at his crotch and he began to feel uneasy and tried to place his legs in such a way as to hide his growing erection.  I smiled at him and asked if he was feeling horny talking about sex.  He denied any such feelings and told me he was completely straight and would not be turned on by another man. I slithered up to his side and asked him, "you mean you wouldn't be aroused even if I should fondle you here?".  As I asked the question, I placed my hand on his crotch feeling up his bulge through the fabric of his pants.  

He was stunned but didn't move away.  I began to massage the bulge and was not surprised that his cock had gotten extremely hard from my manual ministration.   He leaned back and shut his eyes as I continued to massage his cock through his pants.  He sat there still letting me touched his now fully aroused dick.  Seeing that he was quite comfortable with the situation, I pulled down his zipper and let my hand slide into his pants to continue exploring his hardness.  Our flesh were separated only by the soft fabric of his underwear.  

Within seconds, I felt some wetness on his underwear.  His precum was flowing copiously out of his dick.  I used my thumb to play with the wet spot, caressing the tip of his cock.  He murmured for me to stop saying that what I was doing was sinful but I disreqarded him.  Instead, my fingers pulled the elastic band of his underwear downwards, letting his erect cock pop out of his underwear.  I slowly extricated his tumescent penis out of his pants.

His erect cock was not more than 4 inches in length. The stem of his dick was slender and sitting atop it was a smallish mushroom-shaped dickhead.  He was cleanly shaven and his hairless groin looked just like a prepubescent boy's.


Then looking into his eyes I asked if he would like  me to give him a blow job. He didn't answer me but he held his stiff cock in his left hand and looked at me with hunger in his eyes.  I bent down and took his smallish Korean cock into my mouth and started sucking it.  His whole body trembled when I used my tongue to tickle the tip of his cock head and then when I least expected it, he started shooting his thick warm sperm into my mouth.  It took me not more than 30 seconds to make him cum.


As soon as he shot his last drop of cum into my mouth, he stood up and tucked his cock back into his pants,  

He apologised to me profusely for violating me and then sought my forgiveness.  I assured him that everything was going to be okay and that I enjoyed sucking his cock very much.  He just couldn't believe me and then he pleaded with me not to tell anyone about what happened in his flat that evening.  Sadly, he never invited me to his flat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...