Sunday 4 June 2017

Childhood Memories: School Camp

When I was in primary school, I went on a camping trip with some of the village boys.  The trip was led by my 2nd brother and some of his peers.  I was assigned to Rudy, a senior boy scout who was to be my chaperone for the trip.  Naturally, he shared a tent with me and another boy who was about  my age.

One the 2nd night of the camping trip, we had a campfire which ended quite late.  Rudy was feeling tired after the day's activities and fell almost immediately asleep once we entered the tent unlike the previous night where we chatted until late. 

I, on the other hand, was feeling a little restless and was unable to go to sleep.  Lying beside him, I admired the top part of Rudy's body; the rest was covered by his blanket.  As I laid beside him watching him, I noticed his hand was placed on top of his crotch.  Then after a while, his body moved and so did his hands and his blanket.  His body was now uncovered. 

I sat up looking over his body.  I was surprised to see a bulge in his shorts.  Curious, my small hand reached out to touch his bulge.  It felt hard.  He continued sleeping, not reacting to my touch.  Encouraged by his non-reaction, I began caress his dick through his shorts. There was still no response from him.  Plucking up my courage, I reached beneath his shorts through the leg opening.  My hand came into contact with his dick and I realised that he wasn't wearing any underwear.  Slowly, I began to fondle his dick and it began to grow stiffer.  I continued fondling it until it was fully erect and felt very hard in my hand.
 
I got a fright when he suddenly opened his eyes and his hand caught hold of mine.  I panicked not knowing what to do.  Then he put his finger to his mouth, signalling me to be quiet.  He turned his body to face me and did something that surprised me.  He kissed me on the lips. At the same time, he hugged me.  One of his hands was squeezing my buttocks while the other was touching me between my legs.

All this while, my hand was playing with his tumescent dick. I wrapped my fingers around it and slowly squeezed it. It felt hard and rubbery at the same time. I could feel the precum flowing out from the tip of his cock, smearing my fingers with dampness.

His hands left me and taking his cock out of his shorts and began to wank his dick. As he wanked, he took my hand and placed it on his balls.  I laid beside him watching him stroke his youthful joystick as my hand fondled his testicles.  He didn't take too long.  After just a couple of minutes, he gave out a soft grunt and shot his sperm which flew out in all direction splattering my shirt with hot sticky spunk.

That was the end of the second and last night at camp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...