Sunday 4 June 2017

Travelling Tales: His First Time

It was the December of 1983 and I was vacationing in Malaysia with a Malay friend, who looked more like a Chinese. He could speak Malay which was a great advantage and furthermore, he drove so we were able to visit some really off-the-beaten track places along the east coast. To save cost, we shared a room but opted for separate beds.  On the 3rd night, the budget hotel had only one room left and it had a queen sized bed.  I had no problem with that neither did he.

A very loud thunder woke me up in the middle of the night.  I was kept awake after that. I looked at my friend and saw that he was sleeping very soundly. He wore a pair of very loose shorts and apparently without any underwear beneath.  He was sporting a major hardon and the tip of his erection protruded out from the leg opening of his rather ill-fitting shorts.


I couldn't take my eyes off his cock but in the moonlight, I couldn't see much except for the silhouette of his cock.  I needed to feel it to find out how big it actually was. In order not to wake him, I gently placed my hand on his crotch. I left it there for a couple of seconds and was glad he didn't react.  Plucking up my courage, I gently squeezed his cock and again there was no reaction from him.  Then I threw all caution to the wind and touched his cock head that was out of his shorts.  His cock jumped at my touch.  I pulled his cock out from his shorts opening and wrapping my fingers around his shaft began to slowly stroke the steel-hard rod which I estimated to be about 4.5 inches long.

His body shifted and I hastily retreated.  He was now lying flat on his back, his cock jutting straight into the air at 90 degrees from his body.  Seeing that he was still sound asleep, I went back to stroking his cock.  After masturbating him for about 5 minutes or so, his body arched a little and then he started shooting warm sticky goo into the air.  His sperm fell back onto my hand and some of it on his shorts.  After I had drained all the man juice from him, I used my t-shirt to wipe him clean and then went back to sleep.

The next morning, he woke me up and thanked me for the hand job.  I was surprised but tried my best to remain cool.  Then he broke the silence and asked if I like to join him in the shower.  "Sure," I said getting out of bed. We were both suddenly speechless as we got ready for the shower. I got some towels out and prepared to get into the shower. Then I turned on the water to let it warm up. I was already pretty excited and I could tell from the bulge in his shorts that he was too.

He shucked off his shorts and I couldn't help staring.  He had a nice piece of cut meat standing straight out from a bush of hairy pubic hair.  It seemed larger that I had imagined it to be.  His cock was probably a good 5 inches long now that I saw in broad daylight.



Once we were both stripped down to our birthday suits, he had me stand in front of him and grabbing the soap, started to lather me - first my back, then around my cheeks, letting his fingers slide between my luscious bums into the crack. I could hear myself softly sighing in pleasure. As his fingers slid into the crack, I pushed back a little.  I could feel his cock pushing against my buttocks.  He was so hard by then.  He then reached around me with his soapy hands and started to wash my chest as his fingers played with my tits.  

Turning around to face him, I took the soap from him and began soaping him down, from his chest down his torso. He sighed and cooed out that it felt so nice to have someone soaping him. My hand moved down to his crotch and held his throbbing cock.  Then I started soaping his cock.  His cock jumped repeatedly at my touch.  It reminded me of what happened the night before. He leaned back on the tiled wall with his legs spread wide open.  My other free hand reached down to fondle his balls as I continued stroking his cock.  

He was a fast cummer.  Within minutes, he groaned out loud and whispered that he was cumming. My fingers gripped tightly on his pulsating cock,  feeling his cock pumping out thick creamy spunk which landed on the tiled floor.  I gently stroked him to completion. It was so erotic to feel his cock muscles pulsing in my hand. He leaned forward and held me, panting for breath. 

His cock remained hard in my hand and I continued to caress it.  He was getting more and more aroused, in spite of just having ejaculated.  When I took hold of his aching cock and started to stroke it with my soap slickened hand, he groaned out loud.  My other hand cupped his balls, gently massaging his testicles.  His whole body trembled and at one point, his legs almost buckled when I bent down and used the tip of my tongue to lick his pee-hole.  He held my head with both his hands and held it to prevent me from taking his whole cock in my mouth.  He warned  me that he could not hold back any longer. I kept stroking his throbbing cock.  His face came close to mine and he started nibbling on my ear.  I stroked his cock more vigorously and within seconds, he exploded in another orgasm, much more violent than the first.  

After we got out of the shower and dried off, he seemed to be in deep thoughts about what had just happened. He was certainly in total turmoil but I decided not to talk about it yet.  We got dressed and went down to the lobby cafe for breakfast.   And then we did some sightseeing in the local market and returned to the hotel for a rest after lunch.  

Back in the hotel room, I asked him if he was alright with what we did.  He smiled and said that he didn't know sex with another man could feel so good.  He also confided to me that he rarely masturbated as he was taught that it was sinful.  When probed further, he said he masturbated only about once every 3-4 months when the sexual urge became too overpowering.  At 26, he was still not married and a virgin.  He had no sexual experience whatsoever and I was the first person to ever touch his cock. While talking, I noticed that he was getting hard, so that afternoon, he received his first blow job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...