Monday 5 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Wedding Guest

My cousin, who works and lives in Bangkok, was invited to a wedding dinner held at the grand Regent Hotel on Rajdamri (now the Four Seasons).  It was the wedding of the daughter of  his close associate, a local Thai construction magnate.  Not only was the wedding venue posh, so were the guests who were all dressed up to their nines.  In fact, I felt rather under-dressed for the occasion and felt a little out of place.

While we were mingling with some acquaintances during the cocktail reception, I saw a very dapper looking guy (presumably Thai and rich) chatting away with a group of equally well-dressed local Thais.  Beside him was a gorgeous lady, wearing traditional Thai costume and bedecked with jewels, hands clutching his arms.  I had thought she was a girl friend but when a pair of identical twin boys came running to them and shouting, "papa, mama" I gathered they were a married couple.  After some time, I saw the guy excusing himself and walking across the room towards the lobby.  



As I was feeling bored I followed him.  He walked across the lobby and took walked toward the lift.  Soon I joined him and when the lift door opened, I entered after him.  We were at Level 1 and he pressed 3.  He looked at me and asked what floor.  I said I was also heading to Level 3.  When the lift door opened, he walked straight out. I followed him but at a safe distance so as not to let him think I am trailing him.  He made a right turn and when I made that turn, I realised it led to the toilets.  I entered the male toilet and saw him standing at the urinal.  As there were only 2 urinals, I took the one next to him.

He turned and acknowledged my presence and when he realised it was me, he greeted me and said, "so you know about this toilet too?  It's less crowded here than the one downstairs, and quieter too." I nodded my head.  

I then focused my eyes on the beautiful painting in front of me.  Although he had finished urinating, he continued standing next to me.  Out of curiosity, I slyly peeked at him and saw that he was pulling his foreskin back and forth trying to get rid of any residual that might be trapped below his long prepuce.  He noticed me looking and turning to face me he said, "need to make sure it is clean, I like to keep it fresh smelling all the time."  Then he continued to pull at his foreskin.  And I noticed that his cock has somehow gain some weight.  He pulled his foreskin all the way back, exposing his pink-purplish cock head.  He bent his head down to give a check.  In doing so, he stepped back and I had a full view of his dick.  When he let go of his dick, it was in a 50 percent state of arousal.  He murmured, "damn, always happens.  I get aroused very easily.  Sorry about that."  But he made no effort to put his dick back into his trousers.  Instead, he walked into one of the only 2 cubicles in the toilet, with his half hard cock sticking out from his trousers.

I looked back and realised he didn't shut the door.  He stood with his back facing me but I could see that he was wiping his cock with some toilet paper.   I put my own cock back into my trousers, turned around and stood in my original position, watching him.  Then I saw the unmistakable movement, that familiar movement of a hand stroking a cock.  

I walked and stood outside his cubicle.  Sensing my presence, he turned around with his fully erect cock sticking out from the his pants.  He moved several steps backwards.  I took the cue and entering his cubicle, I locked the door after me.  Then he said in a low soft voice, "I like being watched.  Can you just stand there and watch me cum?"  I smiled at him and nodded my head.

He sat on the toilet bowl and stretched his legs, such that they were touching my own legs.   Then he started to stroke his cock slowly.  He leaned back and with his head turned back staring at the ceiling, he started to rub his cockhead.  Then he moved his thumb away from his cock and leaning forward, invited me to smell his thumb.  I put my nose to his thumb and inhaled, enjoying the sweet scent of his precum.  He pressed his pre-cum covered thumb on my lips, I opened my mouth and he inserted his thumb.  I sucked on his thumb licking up his precum.  When I looked down to his crotch, I saw his blood engorged cock twitching.

He leaned back and began to remove his belt and lowered his zipper.  He let his pants fall open revealing white Armani briefs, waistband held tightly at the base of his erect cock.  Then he pulled his briefs down to let his hefty balls fall out to the open, allowing them to breathe. His right hand moved to his cock.  His fingers wrapped around his thick shaft and he began to wank, slowly at first.  Then he picked up speed and started wanking his hard erect cock as his breathing became heavier.  He started making soft gutteral noises.  Suddenly, he stood up and pointing his throbbing cock away from me, he began shooting thick creamy semen out from the tight slit of his cock.  I counted a total of 11 spurts.  His thick semen landed on the tiled walls of the toilet, covering it with little blobs of gooey spunk which trickled slowly down to the floor, forming a puddle of baby-makers.

He thanked me for watching and then cleaned up and after he had dressed up, we left the cubicle together.  He introduced himself as Prasert and passed me his business calling card.  He asked me to call him when I am free.

After I returned to join my cousin at the reception, I took his card out and it read, Prasert Chirathivat, Managing Director,  XXYYZZ Marketing Group.  I called him the next day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...