Saturday 3 June 2017

Travelling Tales: My Taiwanese Host

When I was doing my elective in Taiwan, I was assigned to stay with David who was to be my host for 6 months.  I was in my early 20s and so was David.  To my delight, he was a handsome guy with a nice trimmed body.

David got me settled into the guest room, when I first arrived at his flat.  He then left me alone to unpack and get used to the new environment.  For the next couple of weeks, things were almost normal. David tended to stay to himself, and out of my path.  He was generally a friendly person but was very strict about keeping the place neat and not bringing friends over.  This must have caused him some concern as I did, a few times, brought guys home and sneaked them into my room.  More than once, I think he heard me having sex with my visitors. One night, in a mood to experiment, I decided to test David.  I started walking around the house in less clothing than normal, waiting to see if he would say anything. He never did, but once or twice, I caught him adjusting himself, so I knew I was getting to him.

Finally, after about a month of teasing, I decided to take the next step. Pretending I had forgotten he was home, I walked into the kitchen naked, and walked right into David. He started to apologize, then realized I was naked, and his eyes went right to my cock. He slowly looked at me, and when I made no effort to cover myself, he reached out and gently wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.  Our lips met and we got into a passionate kiss.  My hand reached down and my fingers wrapped around his cock. He knew I wanted him.  When he relaxed the embrace, I immediately went on my knees, his rapidly hardening cock slipping between my soft lips. I've had given many blowjobs, but never one as sensual as this. David gave out a soft moan and murmured, "Kim, you're an expert cocksucker and I am glad to have met you."

I ran my tongue slowly down the length of his shaft, which runs about 7", and spent a little time suckling his balls in my mouth. My hands never stopped stroking his cock, and as I worked my way back up his cock, I looked up and saw he was smiling.   I smiled back, knowing exactly what he was thinking, and I was right. I stopped sucking his cock, and he led me by the hand to the couch in the living room. He lowered me down on my back, and quickly undressed me. My small cock was quite hard and for a moment, I felt a little shy to let me see me naked.  I moved my mouth to his erect cock and David watched me slather his cock with my spit, and as my head bobbed up and down, he pinched my nipples hard.
 
David reluctantly let his cock fall free of my mouth, but then better thing was in store for us.  He moved to straddle my waist. As I watched, David guided his prick to the edge of my tight ass.  He used his cock head to tickle my anal opening.  Then with a groan, he impaled me with his lengthy dick.  I moaned loudly in response to the onslaught, loving the feel of his cock sliding inside me.  David proceeded to slowly ride me, sliding his cock in and out of my tight bum-hole.  As his cock hit my prostate, I cried out, shooting my warm sperm all over my own belly.  David  smiled as he watched me scoop my sticky goo up with my finger and lick it clean. The sight of me licking my own cum off my fingers was too much for David.  Holding tightly on to my waist, he shot his load deep into my tight ass. David cried out as his cock twitched and jumped inside of me until he was completely spent.  He then collapsed onto my chest, breathing heavily.

For a few moments, we lay there, neither of us moving, letting our ecstasy slowly recede. Eventually, he looked up at me, and I pulled him close, kissing him passionately. He eagerly returned my kiss, and I could feel the blood returning to his cock.  David felt his own erection poking me in the butt, and smiled. I grinned, and pushed him off of me. He looked at me, unsure of what I had in mind, but when I got on all fours and spread my legs wide open, he smiled.  He plied open my ass cheeks, and speared my anal orifice with his saliva.  Then he started fucking me for the second time that day. He cried out as he filled my hole once again, holding on to my hips as he pounded his cock in and out of my tight and somewhat sore arse.

I moved with David as if I'd been born to be used by him this way.  My moans really got him going, and he had to see my face while he fucked me. He lifted my slight frame, and manoevred me around until I was on my back, facing him. He lowered me on to the couch and I pulled my legs to my chest giving him room to continue  thrusting his cock deep into my man-cunt.  I watched him closely, and smiled when I saw just how much he was enjoying his cock inside of me.  Then he did something that surprised me.  He took hold of my small cock, and gently stroked me as he fucked me.   I quickly shot another load of my semen in his hand, and he brought it to my mouth.  I licked my spunk from between his fingers. David smiled, then moaned as his cock brushed my prostate once again.

I tensed my sphincter muscles, making myself as tight as I could for him.  He whispered to me, "I'm gonna shoot my load again."  He waited until he was right at the edge of release, then pulled his cock from inside of me and pulled my head towards his crotch.  I voluntarily moved closer to David, and he shot his second load all over my young face and mouth.  I opened wide, getting as much of his hot sticky spunk in my mouth as I could, and licked his lips clean. David collapsed on the couch next to me, completely spent, with a smile on his face. We hugged for a while murmuring sweet nothings into each others'ear and when I looked down I saw David's cock coming alive again, for the third time that day.
He nodded, and pulled my head into his crotch. I opened my mouth, and took David's thick cock into my mouth again. He grabbed the sides of my head, and began fucking my tight mouth hard, making me groan and almost choked on his big cock.  The roughness with which he was fucking my mouth had both of us more turned on than we had been.  Very quickly, he shot his third load into my mouth. I swallowed his thick cum down like a seasoned pro, and gently licked him clean again with my tongue.  He bent over to give me a light kiss on my forehead and then led me to the bathroom where we had a shower together.

Over the next week or so, because I was busy with projects and stayed most of my time at the university, David was left alone.  Finally, one night while I was sleeping, his nuts must be swelling with the need to shoot a load, so he decided to come into my room and woke me up.  He walked into my bedroom to find me curled up asleep in the bed. He pulled the blankets off me to find me in just my pair of lacy undies.  I purposely wore them to entice him.  He simply reached for the waistband and ripped them right off me, waking me up in the process.  He spat on his harden cock, rubbed it down real quick, and pulled me over to the edge of the bed. I spread my legs willingly, knowing what we both wanted.  He speared my tender ass with his cock, and pounded me hard and fast until he was ready to shoot. I reached underneath and took his sensitive balls in my hand, and that sent him over the edge. With a loud groan, he shot a massive load up into my tight ass.

I held David's hips, coaxing him to empty his load fully inside of me. When he felt his cock softening, he pushed him back onto the bed, and he quickly turned to force his cock into my mouth.  I licked him clean of all his cum. His legs trembled and I knew how sensitive his cock would be right after the orgasm. My tongue licked his pee-hole and he went wild, begging me to stop.  His legs trembled but he fought to ignore the sweet sensations my tongue was sending through his body. I licked his cock perfectly clean.  When I was done, he pulled himself off the bed, slapped my ass lightly, and left the room without saying a single word.  When he was at the doorway, he turned around and signalled to me to follow him.  I jumped out of bed and he led me to the bathroom in the master bedroom.

Once we got into the bathroom, he started soaping my body paying extra attention to my ass.  He began to insert at first, one, then more fingers into my tight butthole.  As he masturbated my man-cunt with his fingers, his other free hand took hold of my small dick and began to wank me.  I cummed in just under a minute.  The orgasm was so intense that I had to lean against David, to avoid falling over, as my semen shot out from my tiny cock splashing against the tiled wall of the bathroom.  After my orgasm has calmed down, he brought my mouth to his and we frenched for the a long while until his cock was hard, once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...