Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Encounter at Woodlands Park


I was feeling a little down that evening as things didn’t go right for me and my date.  I went straight home after dinner but  started feeling lonely and thought I would do some cruising to fill the void.

I remembered my friend telling me about the park near his flat in Woodlands so I called him for directions and then headed straight there.  When I arrived at Marsiling station at about midnight, it started drizzling but I braved the weather and made my way to the park.  There were several wooden pavilions and I took shelter under one which was unoccupied.

After a short while, it started pouring cats and dogs.  From a distance, I saw a young foreign worker running towards my pavilion and soon he came in and joined me.  He was all drenched and his shirt which was very tight fitting became translucent showing off his beautifully chiselled torso. 

He sat on the bench adjacent to mine and we started talking.  I asked  him what he was doing out so late.  He said he was lonely and was looking for some company.  I moved over to his bench and sat with him so that we could talk without having to raise our voices against the pitter-patter of the rain. 

He told me about his betroth back home in his village.  He confessed that they had never had sexual intercourse although she had wanked him off several times before he left India to come to Singapore to work.   I found out later that he was a Sikh from the state of Punjab.  I couldn’t tell at first as he didn’t wear a turban but I guess the bangle around his wrist confirmed it.

As we talked, he kept touching his crotch.  I looked down at his crotch and smiled.  He smiled back at me nervously.  I moved closer to him and placed my hand on his crotch.  He didn’t resist but instead leaned back and spread his legs wide open. 

My right hand fondled his bulge and he shut his eyes enjoying my caresses.  After a few seconds,  his cock became really hard.  And before he realised what was happening, I had removed his pants and underwear, pulling them down to his knees.

His long and slender 8-inch cock was now exposed to my view.  He had an extremely long foreskin which covered his cock head in spite of his cock being fully erect.  Even at full arousal, his cock pointed downwards due to its heftiness.  He looked so sexy and attractive.



I massaged his long schlong with my right hand as my left hand caressed his balls contained in a wrinkled ball sac. His hand reached over to my head and guided it down towards his crotch.  I took the hint and dove down to his crotch, taking his hard cock into my mouth and started sucking it.  He came almost immediately.  Within seconds, he shot his first spurt of semen into my mouth.   He tried to remove his cock from my mouth but I clamped my mouth tightly on his cock so that he couldn’t move away.  He continued to shoot load after load of thick creamy spunk into my hungry mouth.  His load was heavy and much of his pungent tasting semen flowed out from the corner of my mouth, dripping down my chin and landing on his thigh.




After I had sucked every last drop of cum from his balls, I let go of his cock.  He was visibly exhausted and just sat there with his eyes still shut.  He didn’t make any attempt to dress up, so I sat there playing with his softening cock until it became hard all over again.  But he stopped me saying he was too tired to cum again and that he needed rest as he had to work the next day.

After the rain subsided, he bade me good night.  Sadly, I never got to meet him again in any of my visits to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...