Sunday 4 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: First Time with a Colleague

My first experience with a colleague was when I was around 23 years old.  It was my first regular job in an office in Gian Singh Building at the old Raffles Place.  He was about my age but being a non-graduate he had already worked in the company for almost 4 years and I was assigned to him to learn the ropes of the trade. I nicknamed him Kevin which was easier to remember than his Chinese name.  One night after an evening of drinking with other colleagues, I was a little tipsy and so Kevin sent me home.  At that time, I was staying alone in a rented room in a walk-up apartment in Tiong Bahru near to my 3rd Auntie's flat.

It was late and he had missed the last bus home so he decided to stay the night.  As there was only a single bed in my room, Kevin slept on the floor beside my bed.  In the middle of night, I woke up to use the toilet and seeing Kevin on the floor, I woke him up and asked him to use the bed.  He felt bad to let me sleep on the floor so he invited me to share the bed with him. 

He fell asleep almost immediately.  About an hour or so later, I woke up feeling very horny. I eventually realized why... I could feel Kevin's head nestling against my neck and his body clinging tightly on to mine.  I could feel his cock pressing against the small of  my back as he spooned me. Slowly, I moved my body so that I could feel his cock pressing against my anal orifice.  My movement, no matter how careful I was, roused him from his sleep.  At that moment, I turned around and our faces met.  In the moonlight, I could see him staring at me.  Then the unimaginable thing happened - he placed his mouth against mine and gave me a passionate kiss.

As he frenched me, his hands reached for my buttocks and started caressing my fleshy bums.  In reciprocation, my right hand moved down between our bodies until it reached his crotch.  I began fondling his erect cock through his pants.  After a couple of minutes of smooching, he backed off from me and started removing his shirt and pants but left his underwear on.  Then he laid back on the bed with the intention of going back to his sleep.  But I had other designs and I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by.  Without any warning, my head dove straight to his crotch.  I pressed my nose to his over-stretched bulge and inhaled the masculine aroma which exuded from beneath his underwear.  I then began to mouth his enormous erection through the cotton fabric of his briefs.


At first he was in shock not knowing how to react, so he just laid on the bed motionless. I kept smooching his bulge as he just laid there enjoying the sensual treatment I was giving him.  Soon, he relaxed a little and his cock got harder as he got more turned on.  My jaws got tired and I lifted my head to get some fresh air. I looked at him in his worn house brand underwear.  He looked cute.  I was really turned on by the sight of my colleague with such a fantastic body lying naked on my bed.  I could see the huge tent caused by his hard erect cock.  His worn out briefs were wet from an overflow of his precum and my saliva.  He looked really hot and inviting.

He held my head and pushed it towards his pelvis.  I took the hint and returned to sucking his cock through his briefs.  He got impatient.  Lifting his buttocks off the bed, he pulled his underwear all the way down to his ankles and kicked them off. He was now completely naked and I got to admire his naked body for the first time since we met.  He laid down on the bed and I resumed sucking his cock which had lost some of its rigidity.  I lovingly suck his cock until it became rock hard again.  Measuring his cock with my hands, I estimated it to be at least 7 inches long.  His shaft was evenly thick from its base right up to the tip.  A thick vein ran across the top of his shaft all the way down to his pubes.  His cock head was shaped like a helmet and was proportionate in size and shape to his shaft.  His hairless balls, though, look small in comparison to his dick.Sitting in between his legs, I looked at his cock and admired, in my mind, one of the most wondrous creations of art.


He woke me up from my reverie and asked what I was dreaming about.  I gave him a smile and asked if he was ready for some real action.  He nodded his head and gave me a coy smile.  I reached out for the bottle of baby lotion which I kept in the top drawer of my night table.  Smearing some on my palms, I began to rub the lotion on his cock, then applied an equal amount in and around my arsehole.

Then positioning my body above his groin area, I held his stiff cock and guided it slowly into my hungry boy-cunt.  I remember it felt so huge for my small tight hole.  Once his cock was completely embedded in my small anal orifice, I started riding the full length of his cock taking it all the way in.  I never felt so good before. I rode his cock for about four or five minutes until I felt his cock starting to throb inside me.  He held my waist and guided my motion, slowing me down. I rode him for another 5 minutes of so, all the while letting him take control of the situation.

Then suddenly, he increased the speed and within seconds, he exploded sending a warm load up my ass.  His cock twitched inside my tight hole each time he released a shot of jism up my hole.   That drove me fucking crazy and to my surprise, I auto-cummed, shooting my own spunk all over Kevin's body. After we had both finished cumming. I climbed off him.  We slept and the next morning, we acted like nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...