Sunday 4 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Campus Room-mate

When I was staying in the university hostel during my first term, my roommate was Allen. We met for the first time during orientation and I was almost immediately infatuated with him.  He was 5' 11" tall and had a killer swimmer's body.  The one thing about Allen that irked me most was that he was always out and about pussy chasing.  He would tell me about his adventures with all the most beautiful girls on campus.  One day when he asked me about my sex life, I told Allen that I was gay.  Allen looked at me and said, "I know dude. Anyone could have guessed so.  But it doesn't bother me."  After that day, our friendship got stronger and we would look out for each other. 

One night, he was really mad after a failed attempt to get into the skirts of one of the most popular girls on campus.  He came back really pissed. I asked, "strike out tonight?" "Yeah," Allen said. "The stupid little broad kept on enticing me and leading me on, but when it came down to it, she claimed that she had better things to do. She left me with a serious case of blue balls."  "That sucks man. If it makes you feel better, if I were your date, I would never have left you blue ball. Maybe black-and blue balls." I said with a wink.

For the next couple of hours, we watched TV.  Before we knew it, it was almost 11pm. After we had our showers, and getting ready for bed, Allen asked me if I  wanted to jerk off with him.  I have seen him wanking many times before, so it didn't faze me when he asked.  So we sat together on my bed and pulled our cocks out. Allen pulled his 9-inch cock out through the leg opening of his shorts.  Like most Asian guys, he was uncut. 


We started jacking off and enjoying ourselves when out of the blue Allen asks, "Kim, would you give me a blowjob?" I was startled. "Why should I give you a blowjob?" "OK. Now hear me out. I wouldn't ask you if I didn't think you weren't a little keen on the idea yourself," he said. "For example, black-and-blue balls?" I blushed. I guess I had been hinting at it before, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Did I want to suck his cock? The answer was a definite YES.  I replied, "OK. I'll suck you off, but you have to promise me one thing. This can't ruin our friendship. We may be roommates for another term."  "Kim, I would never want to jeopardize our friendship. I was just afraid of asking the question as you are of the outcome. You are my good friend, and that is final. I've never let anything get in way of our friendship before this and won't let anything get in the way after this either." 



Satisfied with his answer, I decided to proceed. "OK. Sit back, relax, and enjoy." Allen leaned back and I went to work on him.  I removed his shorts and saw that his cock was still flaccid.  But as soon as I touched it, it sprung to life. I gave it a kiss first. That made Allen moan. Then I slowly licked my way down his entire length. When I got to his balls, I popped one of them in my mouth and sucked on it for a while before I did the same to the other one. I then licked underneath his balls. It smelled nice of soap.  I loved the smell and the taste and made sure that no patch of skin was untouched by my tongue. "Kim, you're killing me. No one has ever done this before." "Oh no, should I stop?  Don't want to have to explain to your parents how their straight virile son wound up naked in my bed and died." "Shut up and get back to work." I happily obliged.

I blew hot air at the tip of his cock. He was so hard now that the foreskin had pulled back completely on its own. He gasped at the sensations. Then I grabbed his shaft and slowly put my lips on it. He took in a deep breath as I slowly took his cock into the warmth of my mouth. I have been sucking cocks for a very long time, and had long ago learned to control my gag reflex. When my nose nestled in his pubes, the head of his cock was in my throat. I pulled off, sucking as I worked my way up. When his cock left my mouth, it made a very audible popping sound. I quickly put his cock back in my mouth. Allen grabbed the sides of my head and started face fucking me. He was enjoying this as much as I was. The face fucking went on for ten minutes before Allen started making loud gutteral noises. I knew he was cumming, so I increased my suction and bobbed my head faster. Within a few seconds, I felt his cock expand in my mouth.  Then I felt the first shot of semen hit the back of my throat. I quickly pulled off a little so I could taste him. Soon the second, third, fourth shots filled my mouth, but he wasn't done cumming yet. I had to swallow so I could take more. He shot off at least seven more times in my mouth before he was done. I made sure there was no cum left in his cock, let alone his balls before I let him out of my mouth. "Oh my god. That was fucking amazing Kim. I've never come so hard in my life. Can we do this again?"  I replied, "For you,anytime."

After that night, Allen would crawl into my bed whenever he got blue-balled by a date. I would suck him dry night and day as long as he needed my services.  If he didn't go home for the weekend, I made sure his balls and prostate couldn't pump out any more by Sunday night. Even though we had crossed this barrier, both Allen and I did not want any more from each other. We decided along the way that I would only service him if he was not in a relationship at the time. He wanted to be with girls and I wanted to be with guys. It didn't even create a blemish on our friendship. It was just my way to help him. Soon we graduated and I left for Australia.  We lost contact soon after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...