Sunday 11 June 2017

Travelling Tales: Staying in a Ryokan

I booked 3 nights in a ryokan with onsen in the hillside of Kyoto.  I needed to be on my own away from the noise and bustle of Tokyo.  The place that was to be my place of solitude was runned by a gentlemen in his late 50s and his 2 daughters and another young man in his mid-20s.  I later learnt that the young chap was the owner's son who was back for a short break with his fiancee. He worked in Tokyo.
 
On the first night I was checking my mails on the computer in the lobby.  Just as I had almost finished, I saw him passed me by wearing a yukata. I guessed where he was heading - probably to the onsen.  So I rushed back to my room, got changed into my yukata and headed for the onsen. On entering, I first stripped and placed my belongings neatly in the basket provided.  Only one other basket was used, so I knew he was alone in the onsen pool area.  I entered the shower area and there he was, soaping himself. I took the seat 3 places away from him.  I glanced at him through the mirror and immediately my knees went weak.  
 
He was tall for a Japanese, probably close to 6 feet.  He had a nice body (he told me later he was a member of his company's racing boat team).  What attracted me most was his very fair and smooth bodyHis body is hairless except for the area just above his penis.  His pubes was very clearly defined by a thick bush of wiry pubic hair. Much of his flaccid dick was hidden within his bushy pubic hair thus making his cock look smaller than it actually was.  Being circumcised, his cock head looked conspicuous. Below, hanging low, was a scrotal bag which was hairless like the rest of his body.  I couldn't help gawking at him.  He felt my eyes piercing him and turned to face me, acknowledging my admiration of his body.  When he had finished bathing, he stood up and walked toward the hot pool. He looked back at me with inviting eyes before entering the pool.  He sat on the edge of the pool, facing me.


When I was done bathing, I joined him in the pool. We talked and our eyes exchanged glances but nothing more happened that night. 

The next night I timed my visit to the onsen about the same time as the previous.  Sure enough, he was there getting ready for his bath.  When he saw me he greeted me with a bow and mentioned that he was shacked from cleaning the storeroom the whole afternoon. But he was happy that he managed to get rid of all the disused furniture.  I offered to give him a neck massage which he readily accepted.
 
From his neck my hands stealthily moved down his front all the way to his abdomen. After I had finished massaging his abdomen, I stopped.  I hesitated to move further down.  So, I whispered into his ears asking whether I should proceed further.  He simply leaned back and rested his head on me.  I took that as a signal to carry on from where I stopped.
 
My hands moved down to his pubes and I began massaging his sensitive area and stayed there for a while, before I decided to go further down.  As my hand moved down, I accidentally brushed against something warm. I felt it twitching.  Looking over his shoulder, I saw that his cock was already fully erect.  It wasn't very long (probably about 4 inches long).  The shaft was slender but his cock head was bulbous and shaped like a mushroom that is ready for harvesting.



I held his cock in my right hand and began to stroke it slowly.  His hands reached backwards and began caressing my thighs as I proceeded to slowly masturbate him.


He got impatient and standing up to face me, he pressed his turgid cock on my face.  I moved my mouth so that his cock was pressing on my pursed lips.  Then I did what had to be done.  I opened my mouth and he slid his huge cock head into my mouth.  I began to suck on his cock.  I could tell he was new to the game from the way his legs were trembling and the loud noisy grunts he was making each time my tongue tickled his pee hole.
 
Halfway through our love-making, the door to the onsen slid open.  He immediately removed his dick from my mouth and used his hands to cover his erect cock. I looked back and saw his father standing at the entrance completely naked looking rather stunned. Once he had regained his composure, he bowed and apologised to me for his intrusion.  He made another bow and left us alone.
 
Once he left we resumed our fun. But as the saying goes - all good things must come to an end.  In less that 5 minutes his whole body shook and trembled as he shot load after load of hot spunk into my hungry mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...