Saturday 3 June 2017

Travelling Tales: Day 3 at Ueno Cinema

Day 3 at the Okura adult cinema was a busy Saturday afternoon and  the place was jam-packed with hardly any space to move around.   The place was filled with almost 70% grand-dads and perhaps another 25% of middle-aged men.  There were a few younger chaps but they were surprisingly not very popular.


 
The first person who caught my attention was a very old man who looked to be in his 80s, (87, I was later to find out).  He was standing at a corner at the back of the hall, sporting a very serious erection, with pants and drawers pulled all the way down to his ankles.   He was leaning against the wall while a younger Japanese guy (who looked to be in his mid-20s) was kneeling in front of him giving him the blow job of the century.  The older guy was moaning away very loudly.   Another guy in his early 50s was sucking the older man’s tits while another guy in his late 40s was kissing him on the mouth.  I must add that this is a common sight in the cinema on all my 3 visits there.  In spite of his age, he lasted a very long time.  His cock was slim and long (about 6 inches) with a large mushroom head.  It was most of the time only half-hard and he was not able to sustain an erection.  



I made several rounds from seat to seat and when I came back to the foursome, the old man was still having his turgid cock sucked by the young  chap.  But this time, one of the other 2 men was playing with his bums while the other continued sucking his sagging tits.  When I returned to the scene on my third round, the group had dispersed.  The old chap was now seated at the back row.  This time it was his turn to suck a different younger guy who was also seated with his pants and briefs rowed up in a bundle at his feet.  I watched for a short while then moved on to find my own fair share of action.

I did enjoy several conquests of my own too.  In fact, I sucked off 3 guys  while seated somewhere in the middle rows.  All 3 were smartly dressed in business suits and 2 of them wore wedding bands.  I was sitting alone at first when guy #1 joined me on my right.  As soon as he was seated, he unzipped his pants and taking his cock in his hand, started to stroke himself. 

Every now and then he would look to my side to see if I was watching him.  Finally, I looked at his face then turned my gaze downwards to his crotch.  His smallish 4-inch cock was hard and covered in a light film of precum.  He continued masturbating himself as he smiled at me.  My right hand reached out to fondle his cock head and immediately a copious amount of precum flowed out from his pee-hole.  Then he unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his trousers and slid them down to his knees.  Next his briefs went down exposing a slim and short Japanese cock with a purplish cock head.  He said something to me in Japanese which I took to mean ‘suck me’ and so my head dove down to his crotch and took his cock into my mouth.  I sucked on his cock for slightly over a minute and without any warning, he shot his milky cum down my throat.  As soon as he had cummed, he passed me a wet wipe and I wiped his cock clean.  Then I helped him to put on back his briefs and pants.  He thanked me, gave me a bow and left.



As soon as guy #1 left, 2 smartly dressed gentlemen took their seats in my row, one on my left and the other on my right.  As soon as they were seated they started playing with the cocks through their business pants, as they watched the action on the screen.  Then they started talking and I realised that they were friends.  I glanced at them from the side of my eyes and saw that one was in his early 50s while the other looked more to be in his mid-30s.  Both wore wedding bands on their fingers.



Then the older one started talking to me and I responded that I did not understand and he asked me in broken English whether I am top or bottom.  I replied bottom and he repeated what I said to his friend in Japanese.  Then he released his belt and pulled his zipper down, leaving his business pants opened.  His hand reached down to his crotch and started massaging the bulge that was slowly forming under his tight white briefs.  His younger friend followed suit.  Soon both men had their briefs pulled down beneath their scrotum and were happily wanking away as they watched the movie.  Then the older guy took my hand and placed it on his hard rod.  Just as I was adjusting to my grasp on his smallish Japanese cock, the younger guy took my other free hand and placed it on his cock which felt larger.  Naturally, I paid more attention to the younger guy and I shifted my body so that I was leaning on him and had easier access to his larger and more appealing cock. To my surprise, I had touched his cock for just a couple of seconds and he started leaking a copious amount of precum.  So I used my thumb to make small little circles around the tip of his cock and his cock twtiched.  He shucked his pants and briefs lower down to his knees so that his balls were now exposed.  My hand left his cock to playfully fondle his balls and he gave out a little moan.  All this while, my left hand was massaging the older guy's cock which was hard as rock.

What happened next stunned me.  The older guy moved himself in front of me and kneeling down between my legs, began to suck my tits while I continued stroking his friend's cock which was throbbing in my hand.  I felt something touched me from behind and looking back, I saw 2 older men watching us.  Since the 2 Japanese guys I was servicing didn't mind at all, so I left it and let them watched.

Then the older guy stood up, took a condom from his pocket and passed it to me.  I tore the packet and put the condom on his cock.  Then he held my body up and positioned me in such a way that I was bent over sideways with my face on the side of the younger chap.  He stood behind me, pulled my trousers and boxers down in one swoop, and began lubricating my hole which had not been fucked for several days.  Then I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my anus. He held me by the waist and gave a push.  His slender cock entered me rather easily and I felt no pain at all.  Once his cock was all the way inside me, he started fucking me slowly.

The younger chap didn''t want to miss any time so he stood up positioning his erect cock right in front of my face and I took his tumescent cock into my mouth and began sucking him as he fucked my mouth in rhythm to his friend's fucking motion behind me.  I looked back and realised that a crowd of people were standing around watching us.  Some of them were cheering us on.  This seemed to have an effect on the 2 lead actors as they started fucking me from both ends with much more vigour.  

Then the younger guy started shouting out something in Japanese.  Holding my face with both his hands, he plunged his throbbing cock deep into my mouth and then held still.  I could feel his cock pulsating in my mouth as it shot thick creamy cum, filling my oral cavity with fresh Japanese cream.  His older friend started fucking me faster and faster and within seconds of the younger guy's orgasm, he too cummed buckets into my anus.  Each time he spurted his cream I could feel his slender cock expanding and twitching inside me.

Spent, the 2 friends removed their dicks from me.  The older guy took a wet wipe and clean my hole, then he gave my buttock a slap and said thank you. I dressed up and took my seat.  The older guy then removed his cum-filled condom and passed it to me.  I inspected the contents and was impressed with the amount of fresh cream he deposited into the condom.  He gave me a paper bag and I threw the condom in it.  Then passing me a wet wipe, he signalled to me to clean his cock which I readily did.  Again he thanked me with a bow.

The younger guy sat patiently in his seat until I was ready to pay him my attention.  He too, passed me a wet wipe and I began to clean his cock and balls.  I helped him to wear back his briefs and trousers.  Then he pulled me closer to him and gave me a kiss on the mouth. After that, both of them stood up and giving me a final bow, left the cinema.

Satisfied that both ends of my body have been filled, I left for dinner as it was already nearly 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...