Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Uncle Alex

My father's youngest brother whom I call Uncle Alex stayed with us.  He was already in his late 30s but was still a bachelor.  Many times, the village match-maker has tried to match him with different girls from good families but the arrangements somehow always didn't work out.  Because our village house wasn't exactly very big, Uncle Alex would sleep on a folding canvas bed on the verandah fronting our wooden house.

I often asked my mom why Uncle was not married when all the other men in the village would marry by their early 20s.  Many men and women were married when they reached 19 or 20 years of age.  The men in our village who were of Uncle's age were already fathers to several children. Mom would shut me up and reminded me not to ask such questions in front of Uncle, explaining to me that I might hurt his feelings. 

But I found out one day the real reason for his choice to remain single.

You see, one day when I was taking my afternoon bath in the village communal bath, I spied on something unusual.  I was, as usual, squatting on the cemented floor.  I was using a ladle to scoop water from the tub when suddenly, my ears heard something peculiar.  Someone was cursing away, "you chau ah kua, suck my cock and suck properly or I will beat the daylights out of you."  The man sounded very fierce.  Then I heard loud noises.  It sounded like someone getting slapped hard on the face.

I crept slowly to the cubicle where the noises seem to be coming from.  Although the toilet doors were only 5 feet high, it was still too high for me to peep over.  So I went on all fours and peeped through the bottom opening of the cubicle door. 

I saw 2 pairs of legs inside the cubicle.  One man was squatting in front of the other.  I placed my head lower and peeking upwards was shocked to see Uncle Alex kneeling in front of the other man.    I was curious and continued to peep at them.

With both hands, Uncle Alex pulled the other man's pants down and helped him to undress until he was completely naked. The 2nd man stood in front of Uncle and I could see that his dick was semi-hard. Then Uncle did the unimaginable - he took the man's cock into his mouth and sucked on it. I was stunned but continued watching.  Uncle sucked the cock for what seem like a very long time until finally the man pushed him away, in a rather rough fashion.  Then he made Uncle Alex open his mouth and satisfied with what he saw, he then made Uncle swallow the contents.  I recognised the contents to be the same thick liquid that gets shot out of a man's dick when they wanked.  I had seen it so many times when some of the men openly masturbated while taking their baths. 

At the moment, I quickly dashed back to my original position in front of the communal tub. The man then opened the door and Uncle exited from it.  When Uncle saw me, he walked away with a look of humiliation on his face.  The other man also came out of the cubicle but continued to take his bath in the open communal space.  He squatted just about 4 feet away from me.  I looked at him and remembered him as one of those men who used to congregate at the villager coffeeshop.  My parents had often warned me not to bother this group of men if we didn't want any trouble. But what I found interesting about him was that his body was covered in tattoos. 
Curious, I looked at his crotch and was amazed at the size of his dick.  Flaccid, it was already very thick and long.  Like most of the other men in the village, his cock was uncut.  Maybe his cock  hasn't returned to its original state, that is why his foreskin was slightly drawn back exposing the tip of his cock.  He was still leaking semen and I saw a little droplet of goo hanging from the tip of his cock.
After I reached home, my curiosity was peaked.  Thoughts kept running through  my mind especially these 2 - (1)what a cock would taste like when it is put into the mouth and (2) why was Uncle Alex performing such an act on another man.

That night, I asked my elder brother (who was 17 years old at that time) about it. He told me that a man's cock feels very good when it goes into another person's mouth or hole.  And the best feelings come when the cock gets very hard and sperm shoots out.  I didn't understand everything he told me.  I asked him whether that is why so many men wank while taking their baths in the communal bath.  Then my brother said the feeling is much much nicer when the cock enters a mouth or hole.  I asked him how he knew and he said the village tranvestite sucked his cock several times when they were alone in the communal bath and he really enjoyed it. He told me it was better than wanking.  Then he told  me not to mention the incident involving Uncle Alex to anyone or I would get into deep trouble. So that remained a secret between us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...