Saturday 3 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: On a Crowded Morning Train

I take the MRT to work almost everyday and I have to say it sure is crowded. I remember the one time when I was squeezed between 2 men, one in front of me facing me (what a position) and another one behind, with my back facing him.

As the train went on its route, it got more and more crowded.  With more passengers boarding, I had to move one step back to make way. On doing that, I felt my bums pressing against the groin of the guy behind me and there was definitely a hardness there and it felt quite large. I looked back at him but he simply stared at me as if nothing was happening. He was a Chinese guy who looked to be in his mid to late 20s.

After several stops, even more passengers rushed in, pushing the guy in front even closer to me.  His body was inevitably pressed against mine. My body felt crushed by his larger atheletic body.  He was slightly taller than I, so our faces were almost nose to mouth.  I could have just move forward a little and he would be kissing my nose.  By the way, he was gorgeously handsome and looked like an Indonesian celebrity. He wore a very smart white long-sleeved shirt with green patterned tie. He had one of those gentlemanly hair cut and sported a light dash of moustache and beard.  He was looking very dapper.
When he saw me scanning him, he flashed me a smile and I return his smile with a wink.

Every now and then I could feel him grinding his groin against my crotch but I pretended not to notice anything. I placed my hand in front of me to cover my crotch. He became bolder and actually started to pressed his whole weight on me. His crotch was now tightly pressed against my hand and I could feel the hardness of his erect cock. When I looked at him, he gave me a cheeky look with a twinkle in his eyes. I smiled back at him, just to let him know that I approved.

Slowly, I turned my hand around so that his erection was now pressed against my palm. I stealthily began to fondle his hardness. He felt large enough to make any girl swoon with happiness. Soon, it was time for us to get off the train.  Before we went our own ways, he passed me his calling card.  It read - Alvin Soedjono, Director, Business Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...