Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: My Classmate's Father

In my primary school in Johor, I had a classmate whom I used to hang out with after school.  He was of orang asli stock and as such not many of the other boys in school (particularly the Malay boys) would not associate with him.
He stayed in a small cluster of kampong houses about 20 minutes walk away from our own village. I spent many afternoons at his house.  After we have finished doing our homework, we would play games or read comic books.

On hot afternoon, he stripped down to his underwear.  I asked him whether he had ever cum and he nodded his head. I asked to watch him and he obliged by wanking himself to orgasm. I didn't do anything with him other than watching and letting him fondle me. He shot his load before we could proceed any further.

Just as my classmate was unloading his seeds all over the floor, his father walked in on us.  He didn't say anything except, "clean up the floor before your mother sees it."

Before leaving for home that day, I needed to use the toilet which was located at the back of the house among some bushes.  As I was approaching the toilet, I saw that the door was opened.  Thinking that no one was inside, I walked in.  I was shocked to find my friend's father (we shall call him uncle) standing in there facing the entrance.  He was holding a towel over his head drying his hair, so he didn't see me at first. When he finally saw me, he was taken aback and just stood there forgetting that he was totally nude. I was just as stunned and stood there staring at his muscular body which was toned and tanned. He was built like a brickhouse with a sculptured chest, washboard abdomen and legs that held the ground like tree trunks. I knew he was into sports and bodybuilding but hadn't realised that he was so damned good looking. I stood there staring with my mouth wide agape. My God he was so handsome, (in a different way from the other men I have seen). I felt those familiar feelings in my groin and my dick started feeling good.

I was staring at the most awesome looking man, with one hell of a nice cut cock, possibly one of the few I had seen, up to that time.

Noticing that I was enjoying his body, he looked me in the eyes and just stood there, continuing to wipe his body with the towel.  Then, he began to dry his crotch and after he had finished drying himself, he stood there and began to jack his cock back and forth.

I noticed his cock started to rise, bouncing upward with each heartbeat until it was hard and erect standing straight out from his taut abdomen. It was thnot the biggest dick I have seen but could have been a good 5 inches long, if not a little more. He was circumcised and the tip of his cock was of a deep red colour. His hard rod together with his large rounded scrotum protruding out from his sculptured body made him look like a masterpiece of artwork.

Then uncle smiled and said, "come in and shut the door."  As if I was hynotised, I entered the toilet without needing further persuasion.  As soon as I was inside, uncle locked the door. His hand touched my face, saying, "you're one good looking boy, so pretty." I felt strangely aroused by his words. Then he asked if I like to see naked men. I simply nodded my head.

"Go ahead, touch my cock, it loves attention," uncle said in pidgin Malay.

I reached over and wrapped my tiny hand around it and almost passed out from the excitement. Uncle let out a light moan and said, "that feels fucking fantastic."

"Let's take your clothes off," he said as he started removing my shirt and then my shorts and underwear.  Uncle bent down and engulfed my left tit in his mouth. He was rough but as soon as he took my nipples between his lips and sucked on them, I began feeling good.

He was savouring my tit like it was a gourmet meal and I was enjoying just as much.  Then he stood up and said, "would you like to try this", pointing to his erect cock which was by now leaking a copious amount of precum.

I knelt in front of him and took his 5-incher in my mouth.  He was playing it rough and pushed hard, driving his entire cock into my mouth making me gag.  I prefer to take things slow so I moved my head back leaving only about a third of it inside my mouth. My  hands stroke the rest of his shaft. From his loud moans, I could tell that he was enjoying himself. After what seemed to be a long time, he held my head with both his hands and started fucking my mouth. He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth with great speed. Suddenly, I felt it flexed several times and I tasted his salty tasting spunk filling my mouth. I immediately liked the taste of uncle's cum.

His body jerked vigorously as he shot his load down my throat, and I felt so fulfilled that I had been able to satisfy a rugged man like him. I stood up and he complimented me on my sucking skills with the remark, "I'm sure this is not the first cock you've sucked."

He got down on his knees and started sucking my small cock which was hard and erect.  It took me about three minutes to reach my dry orgasm.  I almost fainted when uncle continued to suck after I reached first orgasm.  My whole body convulsed and I clung on to his shoulders for support until I had my second dry orgasm.

By that time, sex was nothing new to me.  In fact, I had developed an insatiable appetite for sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...