Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Uncle Ah Hock

After renting the single room in Tiong Bahru for about 6 months, I had to vacate the premises as the owner's married son decided to move back with them.  I then moved in to a small back room in 3rd Auntie's flat down the street on Eng Hoon Street.  This story is about my Uncle Hock, the very handsome and macho husband of my 3rd Auntie (my mom's sister).  Uncle Hock was at that time in his early 30s.  He was quite a sportsman and played football and swam regularly.  Auntie would always boast that of all the sons-in-law in the family, her husband was the handsomest and had the best body and she was right on all account.


L

Mom's youngest sister (my 5th auntie) was visiting Singapore to do some shopping and she shared the master bedroom with 3rd Auntie.  Uncle Hock was to share the room with their daughter in the 2nd bedroom but 3rd Auntie felt that would not be so convenient so I was asked to share the 2nd bedroom with Uncle Hock while my cousin (Daisy) used the back room temporarily.

In the 2nd bedroom there was no bed, only a mattress on the floor as my cousin found it cooler to sleep on the floor which was boarded up 2 step above floor level.  It was a full single - larger than a single but smaller than a queen.  For Uncle Hock and I to share it was a bit too squeezy but we thought we might just make do with whatever was available for the next couple of nights.

On the second night (a Saturday), Uncle Hock came home quite late.  He was a wee bit tipsy, after too much to drink with his rowdy friends who played soccer with him.  Everyone was already fast asleep when he came home.  He walked straight into the bedroom and without switching on the lights, began to remove his shirt and trousers leaving on his socks and underwear.  Then he walked towards the mattress and dropped onto it and almost immediately fell asleep beside me.

I turned to face away from Uncle Hock which meant I slept facing the wall.  It began to drizzle outside and because it was such a cool night, we both slept rather soundly.  In the middle of the night, I was awoken by some movement. When I opened my eyes I realised that Uncle Hock has moved his body such that he was spooning me - his body was pressed against my back and I could feel the familiar feeling of hardness against my bums.  Then I felt Uncle Hock's hands moving towards my chest and his fingers began to play with my tits.  I froze not knowing what to do when I heard him whispering, "darling, your breasts feel so nice and your bums are so soft. I want to fuck you tonight."  

I broke out in cold sweat but didn't know whether I should be telling Uncle Hock that I wasn't who he thought I was.  Before I could say anything, I felt Uncle Hock moving away from me and commanding me, "okay darling, suck my cock, it is getting hard now."  Something in me told me I should alert him to whom I am but something else is saying to just do as he bade me to.  So without really thinking straight, I moved my head towards his groin and started sucking his cock.  

It was only half hard when it first entered my mouth but slowly, it grew in length and became fully hard, engorging my entire mouth with his 6-inch cock.  Although it wasn't very thick or fat, his cock was beautifully shaped and his pubes was covered with thick wavy hair.  Halfway through, he pulled me up to kiss me and that was when he realised that I wasn't his wife. But what he did next stunned me.  Instead of stopping the action, he whispered in my ear, "you are an even better cocksucker than your auntie, suck some more,"  He pushed my head back down to his crotch and placing his blood engorged cock at my lips, he slowly pushed it into my mouth.  I resumed sucking his cock slowly, as my right hand started fondling his balls.

He got more excited, and placing one hand on my head, he began to guide my head up and down his throbbing hard cock, controlling the speed.  After about 10 minutes, he increase the speed and this time, he began to move his hips up and down, plunging the entire length of his cock into my mouth each time he pushed my face down onto his crotch.  This lasted for another 1 or 2 minutes.  His breathing became heavier and he started making soft moans.  At that point, I knew he was near to busting his nuts.

Suddenly, he forced my head down pressing it tightly against his crotch as he drove his hard cock all the way down my throat.  He held my head still and I felt his hard cock twitched inside my mouth as it shot load after load of hot semen down my throat.  It didn't seem to stop and soon my mouth was filled to the brim with his sperm.  Some of it flowed out of my mouth and down my chin landing on his pubes.

After his cock softened, he let go of my head and turning over, he fell asleep instantly.  For the next 2 nights, he used my mouth for his pleasure.  After 5th Auntie returned to Malaysia, he went back to his own room. However, for the 2 years that I stayed in their flat, he would take every opportunity to dump his seeds in my mouth whenever we were at home alone.


Uncle Hock posed for these photos on a Sunday morning when the rest of the family had gone to the market for breakfast leaving only the two of us at home.  I just adore his body and cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...