Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Village Communal Bathroom Part 2

This was in the early 70s when I was 19 years old and still an undergraduate in the University of Singapore.  It happened during the uni-vacation when I was visiting my parents in our kampong in Johore.

It was a very hot afternoon and to make myself more comfortable, I decided to take a shower.  Wearing just my shorts and singlet, with a towel draped over my shoulders, I headed to the communal bathroom.  Usually the local village men took showers either early in the morning before work or late in the evening after returning from work. That afternoon I was using the WC and when I came out, there was a young man (probably in his early 30s) taking his shower. He was squatting on the floor and scrubbing himself. When he saw me, he asked if I could help him scrub his back. Since there was no one around,  I agreed.

When I finished his back, he asked if I could do the rest of his body as well and in return he would do mine.  I proceeded to scrub his torso, hands, legs and thighs but I hesitated when I reached his groin. I realised that as I  scrubbed his thighs, his cock was gaining weight and by the time I had  finished his upper thighs, his cock was raging hard and dripping pre-cum. He smiled at me and asked me to continue scrubbing his groin.  So my hands nervously held his throbbing cock and started soaping it. After I had rinsed off the lather, it was still raging hard.  Without warning, he pushed my head towards it and placed his cock head against my lips. I was stunned and wanted to run off. But he was strong and caught hold of me by my arms and held me close to his body.  

He pushed the back of my head towards him so that my mouth was on his cock once more. Although I was a little frightened, his hard cock felt nice and warm against my lips and instinctively I opened my mouth as he pushed his 7.5-inch cock into my more-than-willing mouth.  I didn't dare move and he persuaded me to suck his cock, assuring me that I would definitely learn to enjoy it.  

After some persuasion and realising that he wouldn't let me off, I started to slowly take his cock into my mouth.  It was too long and big to completely enter my mouth but he coaxed me to take in as much as I could.   I was struggling to take all 7.5 inches in but didn't succeed.  But he didn't seem to mind.  Then placing his hands on my head, he began to move my head back and forth, causing his long slim cock to slide in and out of my mouth.  Slowly, I began to get the hang of things and was beginning to really enjoy it.  This went on for quite some time until he told me that he was going to shoot his sperm.  I was enjoying it so much I couldn't let go of his cock.  Then without further warning, he started spurting his hot cream down my throat.  There was so much sperm that I almost choked on it.  As I gagged, some of it flowed out of the corner of my mouth and dribbled down my chin.

It was a first experience that was indelibly etched in my memory.  Many times later on in my adulthood, I would bring myself to orgasm thinking about his humongous cock invading my virgin mouth and the feeling of his hard cock throbbing in my mouth as he shot his man juice so forcefully down my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...