Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: First Take Chinatown Part 2

With the passing days I became bolder. Further down the corridor, there were a few more guys in their late 20s and early 30s who shared a flat.  I sort of fancied them, not because they were young, but because they were rugged looking. Later, I found out they worked as labourers by the Singapore River, carrying goods from the bum-boats to the warehouses that lined the river bank.

Late one December morning, when all the other folks had gone off to work, there was just this one guy lazing on his makeshift bed.  He was tanned and his body was well toned without even a trace of fats.   I approached him and said hello. He was stunned and quickly removed his hands from under his old-fashioned draw-string shorts. I smiled and said it was okay and that I had seen many of the other men doing it too. He asked if I knew what he was doing and I replied nonchalantly that he was playing with his dick.  He  laughed out loud exclaiming that a young lad like sure knew a lot about life. Then we started talking and he told me he was missing his wife who stayed in the village somewhere in Johore.  Our conversation strayed into more  interesting topics and he was teaching me about the birds and bees. I started asking about how different an adult man was from me. I described what I had seen of the other men in the communal shower back in the village and how some of them sported semi-erection while soaping their bodies.

He asked if I liked to continue the conversation in his flat so he could get more comfortable. On entering his flat, he removed his shorts to reveal a very fat 3-inch flaccid cock lying over a large scrotal sac covered in thick hair. His legs were covered with fine hair unlike most Chinese men I had seen so far who were smooth and hairless.  Then he walked towards me and pointed to his extremely thick and bushy pubic hair and explained to me that I too will have hair when I grow up.

I exclaimed that his soft cock was much larger than mine. He assured me that my penis will one day be as big as his but I needed to be patient.  As we talked, he started pulling his foreskin back and forth.   This seem to have an effect on him as his cock became harder and harder until it was pointing 45 degrees from his very toned abdomen.



He mumbled something but I couldn't catch what he was saying.  Then he started stroking his cock and asked whether I like watching him.  I nodded my head and he continued to masturbate, standing right in front of me.  His throbbing cock was almost at my eye level and I was enjoying the circle seat view of his hand moving up and down the shaft of his erect cock.  I was amazed that his 3-inch flaccid cock grew to be an enormous cock measuring more than 5 inches in length when fully erect.  It was also very fat and plump.  His foreskin pulled back to reveal a pinkish coloured cock head.

With his eyes focused on the ceiling above us, his hand movement became faster and faster and his breathe became heavier.  Then suddenly, he gave out a soft groan and shot his creamy cum all over the floor.  I was shocked at the amount of sperm he deposited on the floor.  Seeing that I was shocked, he assured me that everything was okay and that the thick white liquid I had just seen shooting from his cock was the same thing that made little boys like me.  

Then he gave me some sweets and made me promise not to tell anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...