Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: The Johnsons Part 3

The following year, during my school term break, I again stayed at Granny's. Three days into the break, Mr Johnson invited me over to his house for a movie and this time Granny ran out of excuses to decline the invitation.  So after dinner and a good wash, Granny dressed me in a new set of clean clothing and I was off to Mr Johnson's for the movie.

I was expecting the neighbourhood's boys to be there, but how wrong I was.  There was only me and Mr Johnson.  He opened the door to welcome me, wearing only a bathrobe.  His wife and daughters had gone home to visit relatives and his son was out partying with friends and as he put it - was expected home late.

He sat me down on a nice soft sofa in front of a large screen.  The movie was good and I was enjoying it so much I forgot about Mr Johnson who was sitting in an armchair beside me.   Halfway through the movie, the images on the screen sought of started to flicker and new images started forming.  What appeared on the screen next, shocked me.   A Caucasian penis of immense dimensions was sliding in and out of a tiny Asian mouth.  Huge globs of saliva were sliding down the sides of the boy’s chins.  I was so captivated by the scene on the screen and my interest was clearly evident by the small mound that was forming beneath my cotton shorts. 

Mr Johnson sat in his armchair quietly watching me.  Then slowly, he let his bathrobe slide opened, exposing his huge erect cock.  He walked towards me and placing the tip of his cock at my mouth, pressed my head towards his groin.  Instinctively I opened my mouth and had the first taste of a European cock.  It tasted different.  Although the penis was fully erect, it lacked the hardness of the Chinese cock especially my cousin’s.   But the girth was much larger and it was definitely much longer. 


Seconds after Mr Johnson started driving his erect cock in and out of my mouth,  the front door flung open and Harry walked in.  "What in heavens is happening here, dad?" he squealed.  Mr Johnson quickly removed his hard cock out of my mouth and tried stuffing his engorged cock under his bathrobe.  I was politely asked to leave the house.  I had no idea what transpired after that.

A few days later, I happened to bump into Harry again while making my way to the neighbourhood corner shop.  He seemed embarrassed to see me, but I made the first move of greeting him with a cheerful 'good morning'.    

He hastily apologized to me for his father's odd behaviour and made me promise to keep it a secret especially from his mother.  I naturally agreed.  He heaved a sigh of relief and with his arms over my shoulder, we walked together down the quiet lane towards the shop.  Then out of the blue he asked if I enjoyed what his father made me do.  I coyly nodded my head and he laughed.  On reaching the main road, we parted ways and I was not to see him again until the following week … at the club.

When I arrived to change into my trunks, I saw that he was already in the showers.  Strangely, this time he didn't try to hide from me.  We talked and then he asked whether his manhood was as big as his father's.  I asked if he was queer and he said he was only curious.  I replied that I couldn't tell since he was not fully erect.

Then he asked if I like to follow him home since no one was at home that afternoon.  I gladly gave my swimming a miss and followed him home.  He brought me to his bedroom and locked the door behind us.  Then he took off his clothing and sitting on the edge of his bed started to stroke his cock until it became fully erect and hard.  This time I noticed that he had shaven his pubic hair and his cock looked even longer than before.

Then he asked me again whether his was as big or bigger than his dad's.  To boost his ego, I replied that his was larger.  Then he asked if his was harder too.  I reached for his huge cock and held it tightly in my hands, my fingers wrapping around his girth.  I fondled it for a while then told him that his was not only bigger but harder as well.  In fact his felt just like the Asian cocks that I was used to handling.  

He asked me about my experiences with the other Asian men and as I related the stories, he sat on his bed stroking his cock until his swollen head was coated with precum.  He asked whether I like to taste his precum.  I flicked my tongue across his pee-hole and tasted his precum.  Then he continued stroking himself as I squatted between his legs watching the action.  

Suddenly he started to groan and without any warning, shot a geyser of hot spunk all over my face.  Strangely, his cock just wouldn't get soft after his orgasm subsided.  Instead, he moved closer to me and placing his still turgid cock in front of my face, he whispered to me to suck him.  Enveloping my young small lips around his cockhead, I began sucking his cock and licking his cockhead with my tongue.

Within less than a minute he shot a second load of cum into my mouth.  As if feeling guilty he apologized to me for his rash behaviour.  It was a pity but I never got to taste Harry's big cock again after that incident. 

Every time we met I could see the hunger in his eyes but he just wouldn't give in to the temptation.  Only once, some months later, he let me watch him wank himself to orgasm at the clubhouse showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...