Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: My Cousin in Penang

I was almost 15 (in secondary school) when this happened at my granny's house in Penang. It was my first few experiences with any of my relatives, on this occasion, it was a male cousin.

It was the Chinese New Year holidays and everyone visited Granny, as always. We stayed several nights, as usual, because our family's CNY celebrations normally lasted a few days, On the second day when the adults were busy playing mahjong in the main hall, I took 3 of my younger cousins to the bathroom for their morning shower.  While I was helping the younger ones with their shower, one of my older cousins (then 26 years old) walked in and stood right in front of the toilet bowl.  He unabashfully took his penis out of his sweat pants and started to urinate. Then all the young ones also wanted to urinate and after my older cousin finished his business, the rest followed suit. 



Later in the day,  I saw my 26 year old cousin heading towards the bathroom. I followed him and found the toilet door unlocked.  I opened the door and upon entering, I saw he was stark naked under the running shower. I pretended that I needed to pee so I stood over the WC and tried hard to pee. At the same time I was admiring his beautiful athletic body (forgot to mention that he was a national swimmer). He saw me watching and asked me why I was staring at him. I said I like his body and wished I had his built including the size of his cock which was a good 5 inches flaccid.  He felt flattered and allowed me to sit and watch as he continued with his shower. Soon he was soaping his groin and I noticed that his cock was starting to grow in size.  All too soon, it became fully erect at a very proud 7 inches in length.  His cock was not only long, it was plump and fat.  His ball sack was also large and held 2 huge testicles. 

Then he asked if I could leave him alone and I innocently asked why. He said he needed to do something and wanted to do it in private.  I teased him about needing to masturbate and dared him to jack off in my presence.  He was, at first, surprised at my remarks and even more at my dare.  After thinking for a moment, he decided to take up my challenge.   As he started to stroke his cock, I began to relate to him stories about my own sexual  experiences in my kampong communal bathroom.  

My stories certainly turned him on.  His cock became extra hard as he wanked himself furiously.  Then he suddenly turned to me and asked if I would like to help him out since I already had the experience of giving hand jobs and blowjobs to various men in the kampong.  Then he took my hand and put it on his cock. I held his huge dong and started to caress it and before long I had it in my mouth.  He was stunned and moved back trying to get his cock out of my mouth but I held it tightly in my mouth and he finally relented. I was sucking on it for only a minute or so when he started to tremble and shot his first spurt of cum in my mouth. He took his cock out from me, and continued to pump away on his cock shooting loads after loads of cum all over the tiled bathroom floor.



After that, he asked whether I needed to cum.  I immediately pulled my shorts down to my knees and my young erect cock sprang up at full attention. Then he took hold of my cock which was much smaller than his and began to masturbate me.  He didn't have to put much work into  it for within seconds I reached my orgasm, shooting my hot spunk all over the tiled floor, joining his own puddles of cum.  I was so excited that my cum flew in all direction and some of it actually landed on his legs.  He laughed, washed himself clean and left the bathroom.

Today, my cousin is a very happy grandfather and a successful retired lawyer in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...